The Mark of an Alpha: The Heartbroken Alpha {Rewritten}

©2015 J_Quinonez91 The Mark of an Alpha

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

*~*~*

This was originally called The Heartbroken Alpha but once I finished the story I didn't think the title fits well so I changed it. I want to thank LotteHolder for my cover I think it's perfect.

Tell me your thoughts on the new cover. Title? Save my story in your library so you can see when it is updated.

Thank you for taking this ride with me my MoonGazers love you to the moon and back.

*~*~*~*

Alpha. When you hear that word most of you think of a ruthless and physically strong man. Well, what if I told you that in this story the alpha is completely the opposite.

Melany Blake is devastated by the death of her father. She is only twenty years old and expects to lead a pack without the help of her father. He wanted this weight to fall on someone else's shoulders, not his little girl but his time was up before he could find someone to fill his shoes.

Female wolves are looked at as the healers and nurturers of the pack, not the leader.

Melany embarks on a journey of loss, betrayal, and second chances. She will stand before anyone and show the world that a she-wolf can take on the alpha position.