Tully

Despite her bones and limbs begging her to stop and rest, Ashanna continued walking.
She continued walking for 5 days..
Ashanna only stopped to rest for 4 hours during the night. But during one night she found herself sleeping longer than she planned....

She woke in the early hours of the morning. Ashanna groaned as she stretched her aching arms.
She reluctantly pushed herself away from the tree she had rested against.

"You're a long way from home, Milady." A rough voice rasped followed by the whines of a horse. Ashanna's eyes snapped to the speaker.

A dark haired, green eyed man in his 50's stood peering down at her. Beside him stood a younger version of himself. His son, who appeared to be in is early 20's. The son tightened his grip on the horse's bridle, while his eyes narrowed on Ashanna's sword.

Ashanna felt her Stark pendant sway as she got to her feet. It must've moved askew during her sleep. She warily glanced at the men.

"Forgive me, Milady.. But I must warn you it's dangerous to walk this road alone." The father said in a low tone.

"That's why I was hoping to stay out of sight." She said carefully, her eyes darting between the men.

"You're Ashanna Stark, Ned Stark's daughter." The father continued. Ashanna remained silent as she tried to plan a way to escape.

"After your father was executed for treason, Joffrey but a hefty price on your safe return to King's Landing." The son said in amusement. Ashanna threw him a glare.

"He wasn't a traitor, your king is a liar." Ashanna snapped, unable to contain herself.

"He's not our king nor is he a rightful king." The father said in disgust. Ashanna gave them a questioning look.

"Then who?" She asked cautiously.

"Your brother of course." The son said while regarding her carefully. Ashanna glanced at them again. Their clothes, their faces, the way the presented themselves.. was all too southern.

"You're not Northern." She stated suspiciously. The men nodded.

"Born and raised in Fairmarket near Riverrun. We're On our way home actually. We had a trade to do in Maidenpool." The father replies politely.

"You serve House Tully." Ashanna said slowly. They nodded again.

"We will always serve Tully blood. That's one reason why we chose The Young Wolf to be our King. The Northerners aren't the ones who remember."

Ashanna knew she should be cautious around these men but she was unable to stop the smile that etched itself onto her lips. She was with men loyal to her family.. She was one step closer to being home.