Father

"With all respect... This is an awful idea." Ashanna whined to her father as they approached the throne room.

"Robert wouldn't want Cerci's bastard son on the throne." Her father whispered.

"We should just go home and spread the word of Joffrey's parentage from a far." Ashanna said firmly.

"And let him rule when he has no claim?" He father asked in shock. Ashanna shook her head.

"I believe in honour and loyalty as much as you, Father. But this? This is madness. Cerci won't risk you revealing the truth. If you go through with this.. Our family's fate is sealed." Ashanna said in disappointment.
Her father hugged her lovingly and kissed her on her forehead.

"Wait here."
Ashanna nodded reluctantly, her wolves growled at her side.

She watched her father, his men and the gold cloaks enter the throne room. And she caught the eye of the new king who sat on the iron throne lazily as if it was made for him.

The doors closed minutes later and shortly after that.. The screams started.

Her vision blared and she saw her father's men lying dead. The bodies pierced by the blades of the gold cloaks.
Her sight returned to normal.
Ashanna rushed to the large door. Crying hysterically. She banged her fists on the door, harder with each blow.
Her blood seeped from her knuckles by the third but she didn't care.. She wanted her father.

She screamed until her voice was hoarse and all she could do was sob quietly.
Winter grabbed her sleeve gently by her teeth.

Ashanna allowed the wolves to lead her away from the massacre.
She followed them up several steps, into a small porch that joined up to the roof. Ashanna climbed up onto the roof of the red keep after her beloved wolves.
Sansa.
Arya.
She needed to get her sisters.

She ran alongside her wolves toward the tower of the hand. She jumped through the nearest window, narrowly missing a collision with another person. She looked down to find a wide eyed Arya staring at her.

"We need to save Syrio." She said sternly.

"They've killed all our men.. We have to find Sansa." Ashanna replied. Arya nodded sadly.

"I need you to listen to me. Go down to the stables and get a horse and ride. I'll meet you outside the city walls ok?" Ashanna asked slowly. Arya nodded quickly and overwhelmed her sister in a hug. Ashanna watched her sister sprint towards the stables.

Ashanna sent her wolves back onto the roof before she ran down the corridors in search of Sansa. And she found her. But not before the hound did.
The hound was marching her beloved sister down the hall away from her.. Towards Cerci.