He's a liar

Ashanna knocked softly on Sansa's door.
"Come in." Sansa called politely. Ashanna opened the door slowly. She saw the excited look on her sisters face disappear when she realised it was Ashanna.

"It's you." Sansa stated sounding bored.

"Expecting someone?" Ashanna replied with a roll of her eyes. Sansa shook her head in disappointment.

"Joffrey still hasn't spoken to me since the inn." Sansa said bitterly.

"I heard you're not speaking to father.. And when you do its in short sentences." Ashanna said blankly.

"He killed Lady." She snapped

"Would you of preferred if it was Ser Ilyn Payne? Father did that so it could be a more honorable death for Lady and easier for you to mourn." Ashanna said calmly.

"Lady didn't do anything! It was Nymeria." Sansa hissed.

"And you're mad at father?" Ashanna asked as she examined the room to make sure there were none of the Queens or Lord Varys' spies. When she was sure there was none she closed the bedroom door and turned back to her sister.
"You shouldn't be angry with father. You should be mad at Joffrey who intended to do harm to our sister! And the Queen for ordering Lady's death. You should be ashamed of blaming Arya and Father." Ashanna said venomously.

"For someone who speaks ill of their future king you're very fond of him. I see you around him constantly." Sansa said enviously.

"He's cruel, poisonous to Westeros. He'll ruin many houses when he comes to power. I'm just trying to make sure that when he becomes king he might have enough fondness for me to not destroy our family." Ashanna said cooly.

"You're so paranoid. Joff would never do that. I'm going to be his Queen and the mother of his children, his heirs. He would never harm our house. He'd be related to us." Sansa said with a roll of her eyes. Ashanna fought to keep her council but she failed.

"You're unbelievably naive and delusional. And you wonder why people treat me as if I'm the elder of us two. This is not one of old Nan's stories, Sansa. This will not have a happy ending. Be careful." Ashanna warned.

"Why would I be careful." Sansa asked sounding confused.

"We've come to a dangerous place, sweet sister. We must protect each other. Now promise me you'll be cautious around the Lannisters." Ashanna said firmly.  Sansa nodded but Ashanna knew it was a lie.
Sansa was too infatuated with the prince it would surely be a fatal attraction.
.............................................................................

Ashanna stood outside Arya's door for a good five minutes before her patience started to ware thin.
"ARYA!" She yelled pounding the door with her fist. It caused the oak door to shake violently under the 13 year olds strength.

Arya swung open her door with a annoyed expression in her face. Ashanna matched the expression easily which earned a slight smile from Arya.

"The septa wants you to join us for dinner." Ashanna said with amusement.

"Not going." Arya said shortly.

"Why? Surely a warrior has to eat." Ashanna said with a wide smile on her face.

"Is Sansa there?" Arya asked in a defeated voice. Ashanna sighed and nodded. Arya shook her head 'No' she wasn't going.

"Come on I'll show you a few tricks with my bow." Ashanna said while musing her little sisters hair. Arya reluctantly agreed and followed her sister into their 'lavish' dinning area. Ashanna's wolves lay by Ashanna's chair protectively.

Sansa watched her sister, her eyes green with envy. Ashanna knew Sansa would never forgive her sister for the words she said against Joffrey. But she had to hear the truth from someone. 
And maybe it was best if it came from the person she grew to somewhat dislike.

Five minutes into dinner Arya decides to practice stabbing the table.

"Enough of that young lady. Eat your food. " Septa said sternly

"I'm Practicing." Arya said shortly.

"Practicing for what?" Sansa said sounding bored.

"The prince." Arya sneered

"Arya Stop!" The septa demanded.

"He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend!" Arya said sounding upset.

"The hound killed your friend." Sansa said in disbelief.

"The hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do." Arya said coldly.

"You're an idiot." Sansa seethed.

"And you're a liar. And if you told the truth Mycah would still be alive!" Arya hissed while stabbing the blade with so much force it left a gaping mark in the table.

"Enough!" Septa Mordane said firmly. The septa began to escort Arya to her room when their father entered.

"What's happened here?" He asked in curiosity.

"Arya would rather behave like a beast than a lady." Septa Mordane said while shooting a side ways glance at Arya.

"Go to your room, we'll speak later." Their father said slowly. Arya disappeared down the hall quickly. Ashanna had already finished her food so she excused herself politely before leaving the table. Her beloved wolves trailing after her.

She didn't miss the glare Sansa threw at her though. Her sweet sister wouldn't forget what Ashanna said today. And there was a possibility that her darling sister had told the Queen.
It was upsetting that our own sister would betray her for a crown. But that's what happens when you play the Game of Thrones.
You win or you die.
Ashanna wasn't eager to find out which category she'd fall into.
All she knew was this Game was going to get.. Bloodier.