Sweet Pea

Keith smiled sweetly, "Wanna share?"

Lance wore an unamused expression, "You did that on pur-" he stopped. He opened the door wide, allowing Keith to enter.

"Ah, thank you! So kind."

Lance rolled his eyes, "Set those on the coffee table and make yourself at home. Would you like a drink?"

Keith did as he was told, "Do you have any soda?"

"A couple cokes."

"That would be great," Keith said as he unpacked the bags.

Lance returned to the kitchen and prepared a cup of tea for himself and a glass with ice in it and a coke for Keith. He stopped by the bathroom before returning to the living room.

Setting the drinks onto coasters, he asked, "What is it?"

"What?"

"The food."

"Oh, Chinese."

Lance chuckled slightly, "Good. I love Chinese." He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, then handed it to Keith.

Keith looked confused, "Is that for me?"

"Obviously." Keith took it and Lance sat down on the couch, "I never watch tv, so pick something good."

Keith handed Lance one of the takeout boxes, "If you don't watch tv, what do you do?"

Lance took a bite, "Read."

"You're one of those bookworms?"

Lance thought for a moment, "I guess you could say that."

Keith smiled, "So, are you in college? Got a job?"

Lance shook his head, "No to both. Well, sometimes my aunt lets me help at her cafe."

"Oh."

"What about you?"

"I'm in college."

"What for?" Lance took another bite, getting interested in the conversation.

"Art major."

"Oh, you're one of those art nerds? Or are you a nude drawing type of guy?"

Keith laughed, "I prefer the umbrella term of 'artist.'"

The two laughed, then took a couple bites of the food. Lance watched as Keith's eyes went to the tv. He glanced at the show, but wasn't interested.

He turned back to Keith, "What is this?"

Keith smiled, "What do you mean?"

"The show," Lance nudged his hand toward the screen, "What is even going on?"

"Well, my friend, that guy is a terrorist, and those guys are trying to kill him."

"Sounds awful."

Keith snickered, "Difference in taste."

Lance smiled, then quickly set his food down, "I will be right back." Lance went to the bathroom, washed up and took some medicine. He returned to the living room and picked up some of the empty containers and trash to throw away. Then, he sat on the couch, knees up and back leaning against the armrest to face Keith. Keith finished his food and returned the empty container to the bag, cleaning up after himself. He took a drink of his coke.

Lance stared at him intently as he watched the tv. Slowly, he inched his foot into Keith's thigh, nudging him. Keith noticed and looked up at Lance questioningly. Lance raised his foot to brush the bottom of his abdomen, keeping his eyes locked on Keith.

Keith hadn't reacted, so Lance asked, "You don't wanna?"

Keith stared at Lance, obviously trying to hold himself back, "Is that your signal?"

Lance nodded, "Yeah. That's the signal."

Keith and Lance leaned together, kissing. Keith picked up the boy by his waist and pulled him on his lap. Their tongues intertwined and Keith's hands rubbed under Lance's shirt. Lance pulled away for a second to rip off his cardigan and t-shirt, then quickly found Keith's mouth again.

Keith kicked off his shoes and picked Lance up, letting his legs wrap around his waist. He broke the kiss off for a second, "Where's the bedroom?"

"Through the kitchen, down the hall," Lance responded through gasps.

Keith threw Lance onto the bed and got on top of him, kissing his neck. Lance's fingers tugged at Keith's shirt. Keith pulled back to yank off his shirt and throw it on the ground. When he returned, he brought his mouth to Lance's nipple. Lance brought a hand up to his mouth in an attempt to stifle the moans. Keith noticed and went back to kiss him.

"Do you have any lube and condoms?," Keith asked.

Lance pointed to his nightstand, "Bottom drawer."

Lance reached down to unbuckle Keith's belt and jeans, and Keith pried them off. He also undid his own and let Keith tug them off.

Keith retrieved the lube from the nightstand and poured some on his fingers. He spread it around Lance's ass as he licked his nipples. Lance arched his back and let out moans as Keith inserted a finger. After a while, he put in another. Lance pulled his head up to kiss him deeply, sticking his tongue in his mouth. Keith put in one more finger and licked Lance's chin.

"That's enough," Lance gasped.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now come on," he moaned, grabbing a condom and ripping it open.

Keith accepted and pulled his fingers out. Lance pushed on his chest and sat up. He set the condom gently in his teeth and lowered down to Keith's dick. He took as much as he could in his mouth, then used his hand for the rest. He coughed a couple times, but forced himself to stop.

Keith lifted him up by his waist and let Lance guide him in. Lance cried out as he entered, and Keith held out for a moment, letting Lance get used to it. Soon, Lance started to bounce, and Keith returned the rhythm. Moans and wet sounds bounced off the walls; until after a while, they stopped; and the two boys panted to catch their breaths.

They kissed a couple times, and then Keith pulled out. The two lied on the bed for a moment. Then, Lance got up and headed to the bathroom. Lance washed his makeup off and cleaned up, then returned to a sleeping Keith. He climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up to his chin. Taking a deep breath, he let himself drift off to sleep.