Arsam bhi na.... Ab mai yahaan kya dhundu.... Kya hoga is haadi ka favorite...

I searched there...it was all dirt...as it was not cleaned for years,I guessed..I got an album of their childhood there...and of my surprise ...Hania and I was also present in some pictures... There was one picture where all five of us were sitting on the park's Bench, haadi had car toy in his hand..it was really cute picture...I put it back.. Then I tried for some more time trying to search that thing but I couldn't... Then I saw the same toy at the cupboard shelf packed in transparent bag.. I took it and as soon as I turned to go back I bumped into someone... And yeah that's one and only...HAADI MALIK

••••••••

Haadi's POV

It was quite a while since aru went to the store room...
I wonder from where arsam gets these weird ideas..I thought its the good time to go and talk to her...

Why this girl has this effect on me...why it bothers me when she is not around,when she ignores me..what is wrong with me...

I excused and went to her....and yeah..again she bumped into me ... She looked at me surprised..

"umm I came to look for you" i told hesitantly..

"Yeah I was just coming back...let's go " she replied blunt...and moved to go out.... i held her wrist to stop her...

"Aru... Whatever happened today..at the hospital.....i mean..You misunderstood.. I was just trying to tease you..and then stella..." I was trying to explain but her eyes widened listening that nurse name again..

"Stella...? Really... You remember her name also.." She said trying to get rid of my hold..
"Leave my hand...you just go and flirt with other girls.."

"What's wrong with you... Accha look I am sorry...seriously I am..." I told her..but it seemed no effect on her..

"Ho gaya? Now leave my hand..everyone is waiting there"

"enough of this drama now.." I held her wrist tighter pulled her hard that she collided with my chest ..."why are you bloody behaving like this...what's wrong haan... Tell me..You are behaving like you are my wife or something.... Remember that you are not my fiance for real...and you know what I don't give a damn, think whatever you want..." I finished not realizing what I just said...

"Fine...I'll keep that in mind.. " she said, pulled her hand out of my grip and immediately moved out giving me deadly looks..

While I just watched her going...may be I shouldn't have said that... my inner self scolded me..

Soon after then... I went down where everyone was... I looked for her but she was no where..

Great..

That stupid game was continued..

"Kuch hua hai kya..." Rohaid whispered in my ear..

"Nahi...kyu?" I lied and asked

"Um.. She said she has a headache but was looking as if she is just gonna cry" rohaid told...

Was she crying because of me? ...No,she is crying because of herself..