2Seok | Can I Have Your Time?

-

It was wrong to have any relationship with co-workers, absolutely positively wrong-but Seokjin couldn't help but find himself pining after a certain co-worker.

This co-worker had distinctively pink and greyish hair, with a big wide beautiful smile, and gosh those cute little dimples that showed when he was eating, and woo don't get Seokjin started on that contagious laugh.

Everything about this co-worker was perfect. If only Seokjin could just get his hands on him. That would be the best thing to ever happen to the man, but their work always got in the way. Whenever Seokjin would get ready to propose an outing for the two of them after work another co-worker throughout the hospital would come and disrupt that. He never has the chance to ask this one person out because of how popular he was around the hospital.

Seokjin was one of the main surgeons who worked at Seoul General Hospital. He was known for his good looks and charismatic personality. Everyone at the hospital loved him, everyone besides Min Yoongi. Seokjin would scoff involuntarily just at the mention of Yoongi's name.

 Seokjin would scoff involuntarily just at the mention of Yoongi's name

Dr. Kim and Dr. Min never had a great relationship to start with. They would always compete with each other on who did their job better or who successfully transplanted a heart. Oh, and it gets worse. Every month the hospital will gather all the workers for their employee of the month program. Each month either Seokjin or Yoongi won. Neither one of them has won twice in a row, well except for Jung Hoseok.

Just the mention of that name would make Seokjin's heartbeat uncontrollably and make his bones turn into Jell-O.

Hoseok was one of the nurses who had just started working at the hospital a year ago. Seokjin and Yoongi had been working at the hospital for years. They were both in their mid-thirties while Hoseok, on the other hand, was 25 years old. He had caught a lot of attention when he first started working and it hasn't subsided since.

Seokjin wasn't in the slightest upset that Hoseok had won employee of the month twice. He was actually quite proud because of all the time Hoseok had been by his side when he was training. Seokjin basically taught the boy the ropes of how everything went in the hospital.