2Seok | Vanilla Sweet

It's pretty short. None but fluff, well its my interpretation of fluff so..

genuinenamjoon this for you bestie

-

Seokjin sighed when he walked into the cool house. It was blazing hot outside. If he had stayed out in the heat any longer he would have melted down into his shoes and be nothing but goop. It felt amazing to walk into a house with A/C. The entire time he was over his younger brother's house, Jungkook, he almost died from heat exhaustion. He had told Jungkook to get some A/C unit installed but the younger didn't listen. Not like Jin expected him too. That boy never listened to his elders.

He pulled his shoes off and set them neatly beside the other pair at the door.

Hoseok's here?

He hadn't expected Hoseok to be home now. Hoseok always worked until night. Something wasn't right here. Hoseok would never take off from work. Not even if he was sick. Seokjin made his way to the living room to find it empty. The TV was on with some chick flick movie playing and a tub of ice cream sitting on the coffee table.

That only meant one thing.

Seokjin heard a sniffle come from the back and he quickly sped down the hallway to see what was going on. He made it to the bedroom where he and Hoseok slept and slowly opened the door. Hoseok was sitting on the bed in a pile of dirty tissues with hot tears streaming down his face. Upon sitting his boyfriend in the doorway the male cried even harder and soon he was bawling into his hands. Jin crossed the room in a second and captured the trembling male in his arms cradling him softly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked rubbing the other's back to help calm him down.

Hoseok sobbed into his boyfriend's shirt soaking it in snot and tears. Jin didn't mind though, all that mattered was Hoseok now. He started rubbing little shapes into the smaller's back cooing in his ear.

"Talk to me when you're ready okay?"

Hoseok sniffed loudly letting his boyfriend embrace him. He was way too blessed to have Jin. It was always so comforting how Jin would put anything aside to go make sure he was okay. His previous boyfriends never thought of doing that. They would just tell him to go fuck off and leave them alone, but Jin was different. His arms were always open for Hoseok to enter whenever he was down.

The smaller male wiped his face, "I-I g-got-"

"Shh, take a few breaths ok. In through your nose and out through your mouth."

Hoseok did as the older male instructed. He sucked in a deep breath through his nose sucking in as much oxygen as he could and exhaled out his mouth with a shaky breath.

"I got fired today."

Jin broke away from the other's hold to stare into the puffy and red teary eyes in front of him.

"You're kidding me, right? Please tell me you're kidding."

Hoseok sniffed and reached for the Kleenex box that sat on the nightstand and pulled a few out of the box to wipe his nose, "I wish I were."