NamSeok | My Baby Boy

i luv yall u know det rite

-

Namjoon knew he shouldn't have left the TV on Nickelodeon when he went to bed, but since Hoseok was so whiny last night he had no choice but to see what he wanted.

Usually, when Hoseok wakes up in the morning he's back to his normal self, but no, Namjoon made the mistake of leaving the TV on and when Hoseok woke up he couldn't help but gravitate toward it when the SpongeBob theme song starts playing.

The man was really stressing right about now. He had to be at work in 30 minutes or less or his boss was going to kill him, but Namjoon knows he can't leave Hoseok alone at the house in little space. The boy would get lonely and wreck the place in a tantrum.

Namjoon had to think of something quick.

"I can't hear youuu~!" Hoseok shouted from the living room.

Another episode of SpongeBob had started up warning Namjoon that he didn't have enough time to spare. He had to think of something. He would drop Hoseok over at Yoongi's house with his little, Taehyung, but he knew how Yoongi was first thing in the morning. Well, there was Jin but he was probably already at work and Jungkook was probably in his morning classes.

He sighed, there was only one thing left to do.

Namjoon walked out of his bedroom dressed in his suit with his suitcase in his right hand down the hallway to the living room. There he found Hoseok sitting his polka dot bean bag accompanied by Mr. Mang tightly embraced in his arms with his eyes glued to the TV.

"Hobi." He called out.

Hoseok with his eyes still stuck to the screen, "Joonie."

"Come on let's go."

Hoseok turned away from the TV, "Where we going?"

"Daddy's gonna take you to work today."

Hoseok gasped in excitement as he jumped up from the cushion, "Weally?! Daddy gonna take me to workie?"

"Sure is, so hurry up and get dressed."

"Okie!"

Hoseok scurried off to his bedroom. He quickly went over to his closet doors that were decorated with little stickers and doodles he drew on there. Throwing the doors open he picked out his rainbow unicorn onesie. The little speedily changed out of his clothes and into the onesie. When finished he threw on the hood that was attached to it and dashed off to the front door where Namjoon was waiting.

 When finished he threw on the hood that was attached to it and dashed off to the front door where Namjoon was waiting