VHOPE | "Jung Hoseok, is that a.. hickey?!"

Hoseok was hanging out with his friends at the lunch table. They were all chatting lively about some recent TV show coming back. He really didn't pay them any attention because for one he didn't like the show and second, he was trying desperately to hide the hickeys on his neck.

Now you may be wondering how they got there in the first place.

Hoseok had stayed the night over his boyfriend's house which was a terrible idea. He knew what the possible consequences were of staying over his lover's house but he didn't care. He was being careless and he let Taehyung, his adorable but also very alluring boyfriend, have his way. It's not like he's complaining though. He had a good time except now he's feeling the burn.

Really though.

Every time he tries to tighten the scarf a little more around his neck to cover the hickeys he just presses more into them causing him jolt a little in his seat. Luckily nobody noticed because they were too immersed in their own conversation.

well...

Yoongi may have noticed since he keeps looking over at Hoseok with a raised eyebrow. Hoseok brushes it off though. Yoongi knows too much for his own good anyway.

Smack! there was a sudden smack on the lunch table quickly snapping everyone's attention to the culprit.

Jimin's mouth was shaped into the shape of an "O" and he was pointing straight at Hoseok, "Jung Hoseok, is that a... hickey?!"

Every eye was soon making its way over to Hoseok's neck to see what all the fuss was about and they were not disappointed.

A whistle came from Namjoon, "Damn Hoseok. Did you get those before you came here or what?"

Hoseok blushed as he desperately tried to hide the marks on his neck.

"I knew I wasn't imagining things." Yoongi spoke in a low voice.

"Was it that boyfriend of yours who left that?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"You mean Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned as he looked at Hoseok and Jin.

Jimin gave Jungkook an annoyed look.

"Of course it's him."

"I think you're gonna have to put a leash on your boyfriend, Hoseok." Yoongi suggested as he sipped his coffee.

"That's a little too kinky even for us, right babe?" came a deep voice. Hoseok jumped in his seat once again when he felt an arm being draped around his shoulders but quickly chilled himself when he saw that it was Taehyung.

"Taetae!" Jimin greeted the other.

"Chim chim." Taehyung turned to all the others, "I've never been introduced to you guys."

Jin propped his head upon his hand as he leaned on the table, "Well, I'm Seokjin but everyone calls me Jin. This is Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook." he pointed at the two introducing them.