HADYN: Welsh form of Gaelic Áedán, meaning "little fire."

HRAG: Armenian name meaning "fire."

HUOJIN (金霍): Chinese name meaning "fire god" or "fire metal."

IAGAN: Scottish form of Irish Gaelic Aodhagán, meaning "tiny little fire."

KEEGAN: Irish surname transferred to forename use, from an Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Aodhagáin "son of Aodhagán," hence "tiny little fire."

KEGAN: Variant spelling of English Keegan, meaning "tiny little fire."

KENITH: Variant spelling of English Kenneth, meaning both "born of fire" and "comely; finely made."

KENNET: Scandinavian form of English Kenneth, meaning both "comely; finely made" and "born of fire."

KENNETH: Anglicized form of Scottish Gaelic Cináed, meaning "born of fire." This was probably the first Anglicization. Compare with another form of Kenneth.

KENNITH: Variant spelling of English Kenneth, meaning both "comely; finely made" and "born of fire."

KENNY: Pet form of English Kenneth, meaning both "comely; finely made" and "born of fire."

KENT: Contracted form of Scandinavian Kennet, meaning both "comely; finely made" and "born of fire." Compare with another form of Kent.

MAIPE: Chamoru name meaning "fiery; hot."

MILINTICA: Nahuatl name meaning "fire; he is waving."

NOOTAU: Native American Algonquin name meaning "fire."

NUR (נוּר): Aramaic name meaning "fire." Compare with another form of Nur.

OGNIAN: Variant spelling of Bulgarian Ognyan, meaning "fire."

OGNYAN: Bulgarian name derived from the word ognen, meaning "fire."

PAYTAH: Native American Sioux name meaning "fire."

PLAMEN (Пламен): Bulgarian name derived from Slavic plam, meaning "fire, flame."

PYRRHOS (Πύῤῥος): Greek name meaning "flame-like." In mythology, this is the name of a son of Achilles. He is also known as Neoptolemus. PYRRHUS: Latin form of Greek Pyrrhos, meaning "flame-like." In mythology, this is the name of a son of Achilles. He was also known as Neoptolemus.

PYRROS (Πύρρος): Variant spelling of Greek Pyrrhos, meaning "flame-like."

ROWTAG: Native American Algonquin name meaning "fire."

SU: Basque name meaning "fire."

TIT (Тит): Russian form of Roman Latin Titus, meaning "fire; to burn" or "straining."

TITAN (Τῑτάν): According to Diodorus, the Titans were named after their mother Titaia, meaning "fire; to burn." Hesiod derives the name from titaino, "straining." In Greek mythology, this is the name of a sun god, the brother of Helios, and the name of a race of giants. It is also the name of the largest moon of the planet Saturn.

TITO: Italian and Spanish form of Roman Latin Titus, meaning "fire; to burn" or "straining."

TITOS (Τίτος): Greek form of Latin Titus, itself possibly a derivative of Greek Titan, meaning "fire; to burn" or "straining." In the bible, this is the name of a companion of Paul.

TITUS: Possibly a derivative of Greek Titan, meaning "fire; to burn" or "straining." In the bible, this is the name of a companion of Paul.

TYSON: English surname transferred to forename use, derived from a byname for a person who is "fiery tempered," from the Old French word tison, meaning "firebrand."