💀 Chapter 31 💀

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~

Later

I was walking around the store with Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. All of us had come here to start buying and looking for stuff to get the baby's nursery ready.

Namjoon and Jin were going to adopt a girl which is cute because I'm also having a girl and two boys.

Jin: Should we do a princess theme nursery for our baby?

Namjoon: Yes, we should!

Jin: I'm thinking of doing a nursery for her with the colors, white, gold and pastel pink. How does that sound?

Namjoon: It's a good combination, our baby girl will love it. She has to feel like the princess she is

Jin: Aww Babe. What about you guys, have any ideas for the baby's nursery?

Yoongi: Well since we're having triplets we still don't know if we should paint the room with different colors or just do it with one color and then just decorate it.

Y/N: We were thinking of painting the room a pearl white but still not sure

Jin: You guys should, it's going to be one nursery for all three angels right?

Yoongi: Yes, the room next to ours is twice the size of our bedroom so it's quite nice to fit everything for all three babies.

Jin: Let's see so you'll be having a baby Harley and two little jokers. I've got the perfect idea for a nursery and no I'm not going to do a theme based on that.

Y/N: Babe you and Joon should go check out the cribs and furniture in the mean time

Jin: Yes, Get y'all asses moving and find something pretty

They chuckled and walked to the crib and furniture section of the store. Jin and I stayed in the section with baby decorations.

We were about to spend the whole day in here, I already knew it.

~~~~~~~

Jin and I were excited about the whole deal. We started buying the things we needed to start building the nursery but they were all being delivered to the house in a few days so for now we had to take care of the room.

Yoongi and Namjoon left to go paint the room and Jin took me out so I wouldn't smell the paint and other things with chemicals that they were going to use.

Jin: I'm hungry, should we go eat?

Y/N: Yes but I'm not really in the mood to eat out. Can you cook me something?

Jin: I knew you missed my cooking. Whatever you want but first we'll need to pass to the grocery store and get the ingredients, we can bake a cake too. I can't believe you're having triplets Harley, I'm still shook about it.

Y/N: And you think I'm not? I'm happy and all but also scared.

Jin: It'll Be Okay don't worry, you've got yourself a great man by your side that really cares about you. Plus I can't wait to be an uncle!