Chapter 11

Celaenas POV

I watched them all gather together and face me. I looked at them each; they were not bad at fighting but they needed to be better to fight the metal giants.

"Alright! You are good-" I started.

"Wait you have not sparred with me." Thor intterupted.

I looked at him "I have, remember when you captured me? Besides I already know your weakness."

He gave me a glare and I smirked.

"Fandral,you're good,you're quick on your feet" he smiled and winked "But you are cocky and arrogant."

His eyes grew wide whilst the others chuckeled. "Sif, Hogun.You're both quick on your feet which is needed but your size is a liabilty one hit from a giant will knock you out and they will finish you with their blades."

They both nodded and I looked over to Voltstagg " You're strong, so they can't send you flying but your size makes you slow, an easy target for their blade."

I turned away "So we are going to train with a hologram which will be exactly the same as a real one but it ill not be as strong."

"But you have not told me of my weakness" Thor's voice rang out.

I sighed "You will learn yours soon enough"

"But you have not even told us of their weakness" Fandral spoke.

"My master always said the best way to learn is to learn from your mistakes."I stated simply.

I clicked my finger and a 3 dimensional hologram of the metal giant appeared. It was large an had red eyes that seemed like they were burning straight through you. It had large meaty arms that were large ,like a Midgardian apes arms.

I saw Thor freeze and look as if he recognised te hologram but that was not possible no one has seen one.

"Okay who wants to go first"

Fandral put his hand up obviously eager to prove me wrong. He walked over and the rest of us walked away from the battle areana. He stood and looked at the beast. I gave a small nod and the hologram attacked. It lumbered towards Fandral and raised a meaty arm. Fandral slid out of the way an drew his sword and tried to swipe at it's arm; he hit it but he sword bounced off causing it to hit Fandral in the face knocking him out.

"Stop!" my voie rang through the arena. The beast stopped and I looked at the others "Now lets see if any of you can find it's weakness ."

One by one they went tofight the beast but each time it was the same they were all down on the floor groaning. It was finally Thor's turn and I was looking forward to it.

He looked at the giant and flashed a smile full of teeth "Go!" I yelled.

The giant came to life ad Thor smiled "To easy"

He swung his hammer and pointed to the hologram. Thunder came down and struk it. Now if you were some one with a brain you would know that Asgardian metal instead of conducting electrcity it reflects it, Thor per say is not one of the smartest.

The ligtning struck Thor on the chest and he flung back hitting the wall. I started laughing hard. "And with that we know your weakness. You risk everyone in this army's lives for being so foolish. I am also disappointed that no one here found it's weakness."

With that I walked to the giant and nodded. It reared back and charged forward. I ran towards it head on and when it bent down to strike me in the stomach I jumped grabing it by the shoulders and flung my self up over him. I summoned a dagger and stabbed it in the back of the neck.

It crumbled under me and I stood there my eyes hard.

"Now you know it's weakness. It's time for you to try and get past it's defense." I growled.

They looked at me stunned and just nodded. Thor looked at me with a spark of interest and when he caught me looking his eyes flitted away.