Chapter 2

Ok so I wrote this other part like on the same day cause I was overly excited. Sue me but I cant help it.

Ok so heres the next part some action gonna go down.

Lexa ;D

Enjoy ^_^

-------------------------------------

I looked at the sky which was now full thunder.

"Oh it is the bifrost, I can see it from where I am." I muttered. " Listen Fury I may not be back for a while"

"And why would that be?" Fury asked.

"Because whatever just came through that bifrost is probably after me."

I counldnt explain how I knew, I just did. No one from Asgard has been sent to check up on me , not that the bifrost guardian Heimdall is not capable of it. He can see everything it was his power it was the reason he guarded the bifrost. But it is strange that Odin has not sent anyone down to make sure I have not killed any of these mortals.

After a minute of uneasy silence Fury answered in a gruff voice " Alright but be careful and come back we still need you around here"

I chuckled "Aren't I always careful" and with that we hung up.

I started walking away from where the bifrost opened. Making sure I was not being followed I started to go towards the Stark tower knowing it was hectic making me harder to find. My training to be an assassin taught me to hide in a crowd.

As I head towards he tower someone points towards the skies and I follow their hand and I see a shape that looks strangely like a human heading in the direction that I was in. There was red cloak flapping behind them and I could see the shimmering of a hammer and that's when I knew they were after me, and Odin was not kidding around. He actually sent someone who was capable of possibly beating me. I chuckled silently.

I looked around and knew I was going to have to face Thor God of Thunder, Odin's son himself. I grinned, excited at the thought of a fight against someone who may actually be able to beat me.

I turned a few corners and found an empty ally way, which was big enough for us to fight in. My fingers twitched and suddnely a sword appeared. This is my power, I am able to summon weapons to me at my own command. This is why I am the best assassin there is.

I felt the wind shift around and i turned to face my opponent standing there in all his gloryfied goodness. He had shoulder lenght blond hair and piercing blue eyes like my own but his eyes held warmth whereas mine do not. He was tall and had large arms that could probably crush a Midgardian skull. He had a tanned complexion and he wore silver battle armour, that glinted in the light. He obviously knew that battling with me would not be easy and I gave him a smirk.

"So Odin has finally sent someone after me and it's actually someone who may be worth my time." I sniggered.

"Do not speak of my father that way!" thunder crackled around him as he said that.

"Why? Because he gave me so much respect" I growled.

Suddenly, he threw his hammer at me catching me by suprise. I flew back and slamed into the wall. Groaning, I stood wipping my mouth with my hand. I smiled menacingly and charged swinging my sword. When he put out his hammer to try and block my attack my sword quickly disappeared replaced by a dagger which I drove into his stomach.

He grunted and I moved back giving him a satisfied smirk. He pulled it out with grimace and looked at the wound assessing the damage. He shifted on his feet and looked at me with absolute hatred.

"Did he send you to finally kill me?" I spat at him.

To my suprise he answered " No AllFather only wishes to speak with you."

I threw my head back and laughed "Really? What does he wish to do ,gloat?"

He looked at me with disgust " I do not know and I do not think it is wise but it is as he wishes" He runs towards me and tries to punch me. I grab his arm and threw him behind me but before I realise I feel a cold piece of metal on my wrist and I knew it was a cuff that stopped my powers from working. I was defenseless.

He laughed and grabbed me and pulled me against him " You are good but I am better" he murmured into my ear so close that I could feel his breath, which sent shivers down my spine.

I did not say anything and just tried to break free of his grip but he only tightened it.

"Heimdall, open the bifrost." he shouted to the sky.

Light surrounded me and I was suddenly pulled through a tunnel of light through which I could see glimmering images of the nine realms.

-------------------------------------

So guys how was it???

Please comment and vote and I will hopefully update more chapters.

I had fun writing this chapter and I hope you have enjoyed reading it.

^_^