Chapter 10

Thors POV

Fandral was not outside her door and I cursed and opened the door expecting to find him and her together in bed. But no she and Fandral was no where to be seen the bed was made and there was no sign of anyone in there.

I quckly walked out of the room I held out my hand for my hammer Mjolnir, it slammed into my and I ran off to look for the assassin. Fear gripped me as I thought of Fandrals lifeless body hanging somewhere. I knew she could not be trusted but my father was too foolish ad did not listen.

As I ran out of the kingdom I recieve a lot of starnge looks. I span my hamer and pointed in a direction and I flew looking every where for her.

Sudenly I see shapes that seemed to be fightin each other in the training field and decided to go there and ask for their help. As, I approached I looked closely and saw someone with long brown hair tied up and was wearing trousers. Ilet a breath out and landed storming over to the people sparring.

There I saw Fandral and rest of the warriors three and Sif, fighting against her. I watched as she spun around dodging Sif's sword then catching the end pushed down and Sif flew over Celaena landing on her back.

The others took this as chance to attack and ran towards her. She spun around effortlessly and grab Voltstagg's arm twisting it causing him to let go of his axe. A staff appeared in her other hand and she swung it around wacking him on the head then the stomach causing him to fall.

Hogun and Fandral ran towards her swords drawn. The staff disappeared replaced by to swords. She stopped them both and pushed them out which caused them both to be off balance but they recovered. The swords were gone and she had a smirk on her face.

Hogun ran towards her then slid hopping to hit her legs and cause her loose balance but she jummped and kicked him in his stomach when he tried to get up and he fell down clutching his gut.

She looked at Fandral and he grinned at the challenge.He charged and she swung her fist but he jumped over her and landed behind her. He grabbed her back and swung her around ad punched her in the face. He grinned looking over to me. Suddenly she kneed him in his stomach and he crippled over clutching it.

"First lesson never turn away from your apponent. Second lesson do not get into close proximty with them because they will break you so easily." she shouted across to all of them.

I walked over and helped Fandral up. "Why did you not tell me where you went"

"Because I knew you were tired and needed to rest." he panted "She's good." he looked over to her.

Celaenas POV

I grinned at them as I walked off to get a drink. I was sweating and my face ached from Fandrals hit but I ignored it. I have not had good fight like this in a long time because no one could match up to my strenght.

I took a drink and looked over to where Thor stood speaking to Fandral. He looked good. I hated to admit it but her looked handsome. He was someone who obviously cared alot about the kingdom and had a warm heart. He was also strong and his body was well defined. I shook my head. Don't think that Celaena remember last time you felt something for someone.

I remembered it to well.

It was the night of my first kiss with Kairon. I loved him so much he was my first love ever since my parents died. We were out on the roof scoutting out our victim.

When we pulled away I felt so happy but of course the gods do not want my happiness. We were both so happy, so careless. We went into the coucil mans room without looking out for guards. Kairon wnet first and suddenly I heard a thump. I looked in and saw his headlooking up to me blood pooling from his neck.

I ran and swore never to love anyone and so now im here nothing but an empty shell.

I looked over at them a group of friends laughing around. I couldn't have that because every time I cared for someone they died.

I walked over to them and spoke "Okay, lets begin."