Chapter 10.

Violet's POV.

I woke in an empty bed "Offender" I called as I stood up and walked to the bathroom, when I stood infrond of the bathroom something wrapped around my waist and picked me up from the ground "Aaaah!" I yelled out of fear as I was pulled backwards "Shh, it's only me lovely" I looked behind me and saw that it was Offender "Where we're you?" "I got you some clothes by a store" he said as he let go of me and gave me some clothes.

When he gave me the clothes I got dressed, when I was dressed I put on the blood pendant that I always wear "I see that you are stil wearing the necklace I gave you" said Offender as he hugged me "No I got it from Slender" "Yeah I know, I asked him to give it to you and the blood that is inside is mine" he picked me up and kissed me.

He put me down on the ground and took my hand in his big hand "Come we're going downstairs to eat something" he said as I looked at him "Wow wait, the necklace I got from Slender is from you?" he nobbed his head yes and walked further down the stairs with me, we walked into the kitchen and sat down on the table while Slender put plate's with pancake's in front of everyone "Thank you" I said to him as he put a little bottle with blood infront of me (By every meal I get a bottle with blood saus for my food) I put the saus on my pancake's and eat them al.

Afther breakfast I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch "He Violet, you know for the next time can you be a little quiter" said Ben as he sat down next to me and layd his hand on my leg, he shove his hand up in my skirt and almost touch my pussy.

Ben was ripped away from me and to the other side of the room "Don't touch what is mine!!" Yelled Offender as he was about to rip him in have, I stood up and run up to Offender "Offender dear let go of Ben!" I said to him as I hugged him, he trow Ben to the other side of the room and kissed me on my lips "You are mine!" he said a little possessive as he pushed me on the ground, he pushed his hand under my skirt and begon fingering me he did that for a long time "Aah" I moaned as he pulled his finger out and his cock inside of me.

I moaned and moaned while he fucked me really hard "Why the fuck are you two having sex in my livingroom?!" Offender stopped moving and we both looked up to see and angry Slender looking at us "Sorry Slender" I said as I was about to get off Offender's cock, but before I could he stood up and walked away with me still on his dick.

He walked inside his room and layd me down on his bed with him ontop of me "Aah Offender" I moaned as he fucked me really hard "Aah i'm coming" I said as he fucked me harder, when I came he pulled himself out of me and pushed his cock inside of my mouth.

When he did that he came inside of my mouth and heard him moan, I feld his thick load of cum into my mouth and swallowed it all, he pulled out of my mouth and kissed my lips "I'm sorry I could not resist it" he said as he hugged me "No problem it was not so bad" I said as I hugged him "I love you Offender" "I love you to Violet" I stepped out of the bed and walked out of the door with Offenderman behind me (We had sex with the clothes on) we walked down the stairs and I saw that everybody was looking to us, I walked up to Slender and said "I'm sorry Slender" he put his book down and looked to me.

"It's not youre fould, I mean Offender always wants to have sex and he don't care where ever that is" he said as he picked me up and hugged me (Slender and I see each other as father and daugther) I hugged him back and heard a growl from behind, I looked to who it was and saw that it was Offender "Offender" he walked up to me and sat down on the ground "Slender is like a father to me, so don't worry and he already has his mate" he took my hand and kissed the top of my hand "I'm sorry" "Aaaaah Offender is like a doggy hahahahhahahhahahahahahha!" said Laughing Jack as he was about to die from laughing.

Offender stood up and was about to end him but I stopped him "Offendefr come back" I said "But he said I was a dog" "He is just jealous that he has nobody to love" I said as I begon to smile really big, Jack stopped laughing and looked really angry at me "You mother fucking slut" he said really angry "Well thank you, I am a slut but only that of Offender" I said as I kissed Offender on his lips.