Chapter 4.

Offender's POV.

When I walked to Sally's room I saw that Slender was already there "He Slender, I need to talk to you" he looked at me as I walked inside Sally's room "What's wrong?" he asked while looking at me like I was sick "Violet and I sat in the bathtub in my room and I licked some blood of her lips" "Wow, Offender I don't need to know what you did with her!" my brother said "It's not about sex!" he looked at me when I said that "When I licked her lips I felt some soort of spark between us" as I said that he sat down on Sally's bed and looked at me.

I sat down next to my brother with Sally on my lap "Offender have you ever heard of soul mate's?!" I looked at him and said "Yes I did" he let out a sigh and said "Offender, she is youre soul mate!" I looked at him with big eyes and stood up "So what do I need to do now? I don't know what I need to do!" I said but before Slender could say something I feld a big pain in my chest.

"Offender, is something wrong?" "No, I just had a little stab pain in my chest" Slender stood up and walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, when the three of us came downstairs I looked to everybody with hate.

Violet's POV.

Offender looked at me as he walked to his seat "Violet, you can sit next to me!" he said as he pulled a chair next to him, I sat down next to him while everybody else sat down on their place "Dinner is ready" there where placed plates on the table with alot of the same looking food but some people had different food like EJ - Masky - Hoodie and Toby.

When Slender put a plate in front of me I looked at it and saw that it was something I never eat before () everybody was now eating the food that they got but I only stared at it "He Violet, it is okay to eat it!" said Offender to me, I nodded my head yes and took a bite out of it 'OMG this is so good' I thought to myself with wide eyes, I grabbed another piece and another and another untill my plate was empty.

I finished my food that was now over my whole face and when I looked up I saw everybody looking at me "Omg you are just like a little child hahahahahahahaha!" yelled Laughing Jack as I stood up and ran back to Offender's room crying.

Offender's POV. 

I was looking how Violet was eating her pizza and it looked so cute, when she finished I saw that her whole face was covered in saus "Omg you are just like a little child hahahahahahahaha!" yelled Laughing Jack as she stood up and ran back to my room, I stood up and wrapped my tentacle around his neck "What did you say!" I yelled to him "What is youre problem, it is not like she is youre's you rapist!" yelled Ben "Well to be honest, Violet is Offfender's soul mate" said Slender to everybody.

They all looked at me with big eyes "You really can have a soul mate?!" asked Jeff "Yes I can, why do you think I can't have one?!" "Wel I mean, you fuck and rape everyone you see so yeah!" he said a LJ begon to laugh like hell, I trow LJ to the other side of the kitchen and walked back to my room.

When I walked inside my room I saw that Violet was laying on my floor "Violet I need to talk to you!" she looked at me with a tear stained face and stood up from the ground, I walked to my bed and sat down on it "I want you to sit next to me Violet" she sat down while looking to the floor.

I let out a big sigh and said "Um Violet this will sound weard but, you know when we where in the bath and I licked the blood from youre lips I feld sparks" she looked to me with big eyes "I talked about it with Slender and he said that you are my soul mate!" she stood up and said "I feld the sparks to" then she turned around and hugged me, I was so happy but I needed her to know the truth about me and everything I had done "Violet I want you to go to Slender and ask him to let you read my story".

She looked at me like I was crazy but then she nodded her head yes and walked out of the room while closing the door.

Violet's POV.

I walked down the stairs and saw everybody sitting on a really big couch, when I looked further I saw Slender sitting in a big arm chair with a book in his hand's "U-um Slender?" everybody looked at me while I walked up to Slender "I wanted to ask you, if you can help me?" he laid his book away "Were can I help you with?" "Offender said that I needed to read his story, and he told me to ask you to help me" he sigh and stood up.

He walked to his office and I followed behind him "Sit down" he said as he pointed to a chair, I sat down and listened to him "Can you read?" "No I can't" he nodded his head and said "I will tell you his story, but I want you to listen to the whole story" I nodded my head yes and listened to the story he was doing to tell me.

Slender begon his story and told me what Offender did with woman and how he killed but also raped women and girl's, he told me that he even had raped some boys from the mansion and that nothing stopped me "That is only his bad side, he also has a good side" then Slender told me about his good side like that he loves Sally as an uncle and that he is really gently, he also told me that Offender really loves me and that he would never hurt me and protect me for ever.