Chapter 6.

Offender's POV.

It has already been 2 hours and she still isn't back, so I walked out of the room and to my brother's office 'KNOCK KNOCK' I knocked on the door "Come in" said my brother as I walked in "He Slender, how was it going?!" he looked at me and pointed to a chair "Offender, Violet is going to stay with Sally tonight" he said as I stood up and wanted to walk away "Slender I want you to give her this" I gave him the blood pandant with my black blood in it.

He nodded his head yes as I walked out of his office and to my own to see Sally "He Sally" I said as she stood up "Uncle Offender, can I sleep with you tonight?" "He Sally, you know Violet is going to stay in youre room for a few day's" she looked really happy and ran out of my room and down the stairs.

After a few minutes I heard everybody saying some goodbye's so I looked out of the window and saw that the girl's were going on a killing spree, when they left I walked down the stairs and into the livingroom "Did you give her the pandant?" I asked Slender as he was reading a book in his chair "Yes I did" he said as he read further in his book.

Violet's POV.

Jane - Clockwork - Nina and me walked inside my old house or prison and saw my parents on the couch "Derk, we need to vind that girl and kill her!" said my mother with an angry voice, I walked into the shadow of the livingroom and said to them "Then you don't have to look for me anymore" I walked out of the shadow with the katana in my hand "Why are you here?!" asked my father with hate in his voice "To get my revenge, for what you have done to me!" "And what will you do if we are gone, you don't have anybody. you have no friend's or famillie!" my mother said to me.

She begon to laugh as she saw that I was looking to the floor 'She is right, I don't have anybody' I feld a hand on my shoulder and looked behind me to see the girl's "Then you are so wrong, you know we are her friend's" said Jane as she hugged me "Thank's girl's" I said as they let go of me.

I walked up to my parent's and pinned my mother to the ground with the katana "AAAAAAAAAAH" I heard her yell as the katana was right in her ripcage "I first want to play with daddy!" I said as I walked up to him with my mother's blood dripping down my legs, my father walked away from me but fall down to the ground as he tripped over his gun "He Violet can I record this?!" I heard Clockwork ask "Yeah you can if you want" I looked to my father and saw that he had his gun in his hand's "Stop or I will shoot!!" I took a step further to him and he shot me in my chest where my heart is.

He looked at how my chest healed without a problem "You know that is not a nice way to play with youre daughter" I said in a sad voice while I grabbed the gun and ripped it out of his hand's "Okay my turn to play!" I said with a smile on my face, I walked to my mother and pulled my knife out of her "You bitch!" said my still living mother "Well thank you" I said with a smile.

I walked back to my father and stab him in his leg so he could not move from the place, then I cut his clothes so that he was now naked on the floor "Now I can have some fun!" I said as I turned him around so that his butt was my way, I grabbed the gun and pushed the whole gun into his ass with my new strength "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" he yelled in pure horror, I pulled it out till I could touch the trigger "Bye bye daddy!" I said as I shot him in his ass and the bullet came out his head "AAAAH'' I heard my mother yell.

While turning to my mother I walked up to her and said "Sorry mommy, I almost forget to play with you" I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the hallway "Bye bye mommy!" I said with a happy voice, I grabbed my katana and cut her head of really slowly "AAAAaaaaahh......." I heard her yell as she slowly and painfully died.

I turned around and saw the girl's looking at me with big eyes "OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!" they yelled at the same time "But why the gun in the man's ass?" asked Nina "My father and brother raped me when I was still here!" I said as I walked out of the house and back into the woods "Okay so what now?" I asked them "Well I got an awsome first killing movie" said Clockwork as she let me see her camera "I want to kill some to" said Nina "Okay" I said as we walked to a big house in the street.

(Time skip 00:00 O'clock) 

We killed some more people but were now walking back to the mansion "Um girl's" they looked at me but kept on walking "Was it treu what you said to my mother that you are my friend's?" "Of course we are friends" said Nina as she was draging a bag with 10 or 16 kidney's for EJ.

The rest of the way back was so fun, we laughed and talked alot "Violet we're back" said Jane as we walked into the mansion "He EJ, I got you something" said Nina as she ran to jack with the bag of kidney's "Everybody to the livingroom, I have recorded Violet's first kill!" yelled Clockwork, after a few minutes everybody was in the livingroom infrond of a big tv, I looked around the room and saw everyone I even saw Offenderman.

Clockwork played the tape and everybody was looking with shok on his face as the part from my father came on, the movie was over and then I heard something I tought I would never hear "You kill just like Offender and Sally" said Ben, I stood up and walked up the stairs with Sally "Sally where is youre room" she took my hand and walked to a pink room.