Violet.

Hello everybody my name is Voilet and I wil tell you something about myself before I begin the story. (Picture is how I look like)

Name: Violet Moon.

Age: 16.

Eyes: Ice blue.

Familie: Mother - Father - Brother.

School: I can't go to school.

Hate: My familie - people - doctor's - scientists - dark little room's.

Like: Singing - drawing.

Creature: Vampire.

Favo food: don't know. (Never drank blood of eat anything but fish heads)

Favo color: Purple and Black.

(The Beginning 4 years old)
I just ran around the garden and saw a little bird on the grass, but when I picked it up I saw that it was a living bat and it bit me in my hand "AAAH" I screamed as I held my hand and heard my mother ran up to me "Violet what's going on?" I fall to the ground with alot of pain inside of my body it feld like I was dying.

When the pain stoped I stood up and looked to my mother, when I did that I saw her looking at me like I was a monster "Mom?" I said as I wanted to grab her hand with mine, but before I could touch her she pulled her hand away from me and stood up "Come with me!" she said to me with a dead voice as she walked inside the house and to the attic.

I walked with my mother inside the attic and to the back, she grabbed the silver chains and chained me down with it and that is where I would be staying my whole live.