Chapter 2.

Offender's POV.

I saw the girl ran out of my room and down the hallway, I walked after her but when I came into the livingroom I saw that she had he lips on Jeff's victim 'Why would she do that?' I thought to myself "Wtf is that naked human girl doing to my victim!" I heard Jeff yell as he walked in the room, everybody run into the livingroom and looked to the girl I took back with me.

When everybody was looking to the girl, she let go of the body and turned around to face us while I looked to her beautiful red lips. I wanted to walk up to her but Slender picked her up by her waist with his tentacle "Who brought her here?!" my brother yelled to all of us but I didn't want say anything "The person who brought this girl here is coming to my office right now!!" yelled Slender as he walked away with the girl to his office and I know that I had to go there.

Violet's POV.

The man with the fedora sat down on a chair and looked to the other man "Offender, I just know it!" said the man in the suit angry "Yeah so, it's just a girl" said the man with the fedora "NO she is not, Offender she is a vampire!" they both looked at me and I already know what was going to happen to me.

I stood up with the blanked around me and run to the door, but before I could get away a black tentacle grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back, while I got pulled back I begon to cry and scratch it till I draw black blood "Child please calm down!" I heard the man in the suit say to me, I calmed down a little as I was placed on the lap from the man with the fedora.

They looked at me and I looked to the man with the suit "What is youre name child?" asked the man in the suit "V-Violet" I said "My name is Slenderman and that is my brother Offenderman" said the man in the suit as he pointed to the other man, I nodded my head yes and looked to the ground "Violet I want to ask you something" I looked up and waited for the question "I can look in people's memory, and I wanted to ask you if I could do that with you?" I stood up and walked infrond of him, I nodded my head yes "Is it okay if Offender and I look together?" "H-he can l-look t-to" I said with fear in my voice.

Slender took my hand in his as I closed my eyes and looked inside of my memory from my birth up till now, they saw everything, how I got starved to death, how they abused me, how they raped me, how they stabbed me, how I lived for 12 years and how they wanted to kill me today (When someone were with me or I had my period I had the mask on) I saw everything happen to me again and when Slender let go of my hand I fall to the ground.

I hugged myself and begon to cry really loud "Offender you brought her here, so you have to take care of her!!" "Fine!" he said annoyed, I feld myself get lifted from the ground and before I know it we where back in the room I first saw when I came here "I-i'm s-sorry" I said as he put me down on the little bed stairs, he didn't say anything and walked into another room.

After a minute he came back and said "You can take a bath in there!" he said as he pointed to the room he just came from, I stood up and walked inside the room. I walked to the tub and saw that it was empty "U-um O-Offender?" I heard him walk inside and ask "What?!" with an angry voice, I got scared and backed up a little while looking to the ground "I-I don't k-know how i-it all works" I said to him.

He let out a sigh and helped me with filling the tub, when the tub was full he turned the water off and wanted to walk away but I grabbed him by his coat "T-thank you s-sir" I let go off him while I looked to the ground "Uncle Offender" I heard a little girl's voice say, a girl with brown hair and green eyes walked inside and looked at me "Uncle who is she?" asked the girl while pointing to me "Sally this is Violet the girl from down stairs, who killed Kim" she walked up to me and said "Thank you for killing that girl, she was mean to me" I just looked at her "Can I take a bath with you?" asked the girl "If y-you want" she smiled at me and I gave a weak smile back.

She walked to Offender and said "Uncle Offender, are you coming to?" "I don't think that is a good idee" "But you always take a bath with every woman you bring back" the little girl said, Offender sigh and looked to me "I-if you w-want, y-ou can j-oin us" the little girl was really happy and undressed herself while Offenderman walked out of the room, I stepped inside the tub with the little girl and sat down waiting for Offender "Is this the firts time you take a bath with other people?" asked the little girl "Yes it is" for some reason I was not scared of this little girl, maybe that was because she remembered me of myself "What is youre name?" I asked her.

She looked up to me with a smile and said "Sally" I smiled back at her and when I wanted to ask her something else Offender stepped in the tub NAKED, I turned my face away and feld that I begon to blush "Uncle I need to go to Charly" said Sally as she ran out of the room and leaved me alone with Offender in the tub, Offender looked at me and said "You know you stil have some blood on youre lips" he leaned in and licked the blood off my lips with his long snake like tongue.