Twenty Five

Ariane's P.O.V

I woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and was horrified by what I seen. My hair was an complete mess, I had bags under my eyes, I looked pale, I just looked horrible.

Its been now 8 weeks and 6 hours since that fucker cheated on me. He hasn't even came over to apologize ain't that's some shit? August has been gone a lot so I've had the house to myself. I've cried for these eight weeks I haven't even got out of bed but why should I be crying I didn't fuck up he did. He fucked that bitch not me? So why am I sitting in this bed crying my brown eyes out?

Now I think its time for him to see what he fucked up on. I climbed out of the bed and walked to the closet where I placed my clothes. I searched through my clothes looking for something flawless to wear.

I grabbed my black lace bra, boy shorts, Pink Peplum dress (since its the summer time I gotta wear a happy color), I grabbed my pink and black sandals, then my black Chanel purse.

I walked into the bathroom turned on the faucet to my wanted temperature and showered. After my shower I wrapped a towel around me, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then I went to the mirror and examined my hair.

"What to do with this?", I asked myself out loud as I ran my fingers through my very curly hair.

"Bun?Ah yes a bun would be nice" , I also said to myself as I smiled.

I put my hair into a regular bun. I headed back to the room taking off the towel in the process. I then begin to get dressed in my outfit I'd pick out.

I had to squeeze into the dress since I was getting a little fat I am defiantly no longer 3-5 maybe I' m in a 6 or 7. It had risen it was no longer down to my knees it was above them. I totally gained some pounds. I'm not the skinny Ariane but now I'm the somewhat thick Ariane.I walked down stairs and went into August's fridge. It was nothing in there but a apple.

"He really needs to go grocery shopping", I said as I grabbed the apple. Maybe this was wake up call to eat healthier.

I sat at the island and thought of places to go. I don't have a car so how I'm gone get anywhere? I'll just take a stroll around the block its a lot of stores in August's area maybe I'll be able to find a job at one.With that thought I dragged myself from the island threw my apple core in the garbage. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

I walked the streets of Missouri smelling the dirty south's beautiful air. Examining all the big and pretty houses amazed by how it was decorated. I was half way to the next block smiling at all the things I've missed. I feel so free. I feel as if i can do anything I was so busy looking around that I didn't notice anyone walking up to me. Whoever the person was bumped me and I fell to the ground.

"Oh shit my bad you okay?", He asked helping me up.

I shook my head yes and I begin dusting off my dress I didn't even pay any attention to his face.

"You sure?", he asked.

I looked up at him and notice he had a Carmel complexion, high top fade, he didn't have on a shirt so I seen his eight pack, he had an ear ring in his right ear.

"Yeah I'm sure", I said as I notice he was starring at my face.

"Hey don't I know you", he asked. I starred at him for a long second and didn't know who he was but he looked familiar.

"Ariane right?", he asked out the blue.

I shook my head "yes". How does he know my name?

"Its me Mario from the block I use to live down the street from you and your sister", he said referring to Amelia.

"Oh yeah I remember you", I said as all our memories started to come back to me.

Mario was a nice boy who stayed down the street from Amelia and her parents. He was the good boy every female wanted. He got straight A's and didn't mess with gangs. He had the biggest crush on me. He told me he had a crush on me and I told him the only man I'll ever love was my dad. I regretted saying that because he spread a lie around the school saying me and my dad were lovers. I was the laughing stock of the hole school even Amelia laughed at me. After the lie went around the school a couple weeks later my parents passed. Mario felt bad for spreading the lie he tried to apologize but I never accepted it.

"You've got big", he said examining my now thick body. I've have always been skinny so now that I'm thick he likes what he sees.

"Its that a complement?", I asked laughing.

"Yeah", he answered blushing I knew by that one blush he still has his little crush.

"Well nice seeing you bye" , I said dismissing him.

"Wait wait" , He said grabbing my wrist. I don't want him touching me. We are not friends.

"Um why are you grabbing me?", I asked as I starred down at my wrist in his hand.

"Can I get your number", he asked as he let my wrist go.

I would give him my number so i could have a friend besides August but my phone is at Chris's house and I haven't paid the bill in like three months.

"How about you give me yours", I said.

"Okay", he said.

I handed him a pen out my purse that i kept for emergencies. He wrote his number on my hand since I didn't have a piece of paper. I looked down at his number and smiled now I've got a friend to talk to.

"Call me" , he said before he walked away.

I continued my journey by walking up random blocks. When I finally reached the main street where all the stores was I smiled to myself happy I've accomplished my goal. I found a store by the name Hot Pink. I look through the window to see the store is a clothing store. It had various dresses. The dresses are elegant and beautiful. I walked to the door to a help wanted poster. Retail my type of place. I wallked into the stores laying eyes on more beautiful items.

I walked to the front desk where a female about the age of 23 was standing behind. She greeted me with a warm smile. The smile was so warm I was burning up.

"Hello how may I help you today?", She greeted starting off our conversation.

"I'm good how about yourself?", I responded sweetly.

"Wonderful. You?", she perked.

"Fine, i answered. "I noticed you guys poster for help and I was wondering if I could fill out an Application", I added with a smile.

She handed me an application I took it and walked out the store.I walked down the street. Something on a door caught my eye.I seen a restaurant that also had their help wanted sign up on they're door. I smiled at this. Who needs Chris?

I walked into the restaurant. Like in Hot Pink there stood a bubbly lady who face held a warm smile. I did the same I did at Hot Pink and left with my job application.

I begin walking back to my new home. As I walked down the street I looked at houses and day dreamed about Mario. I wondered if he's the same childish Mario I went to elementary school and middle school with. Or did he change?