Chapter Thirty One

Still August's P.O.V

"You set me up", she yelled as she snapped her head my way. I seen the anger all over her face, maybe this was a bad idea.

"Ariane",  before I could beg her not to be angry with me. KhaLani came running to the car happy as ever.

"Yall ready to get this party started", she said which made Ariane look out the window but she quickly turned back around and faced me.

"August I want to go home" ,she said crossing her arms like a toddler. I'm sick of this she knows that she wants Chris back so why is she playing?

I sighed, "Ariane just talk to him"

"No", she yelled at me. I rubbed a hand over my face in irritated manner.  KhaLani stood there starring at us with bewilderment.

"Ariane, please", I begged.

"No, he hurt me in to many damn ways, I gave him one to many fucking chances,  I'm done", she said calming her voice.

By looking at her Brown eyes I knew that she was lying she wasn't near done with Chris, she wanted him  but didn't want to admit it. I seen in those eyes she wanted to go run to him and cry. I seen in those eyes that she just wanted to be loved by him but why she won't just stop playing these games and be with him? I knew she was hurt but why she just can't get over it like she did before. Why couldn't she put it pass her?

"Why can't you just put what he did and the damn pass you? You can't hang on to this hate all your damn life", I tried to reason with her.

She looked into my eyes and sighed, "I don't know what kind of fucked up world you live in but my world don't just forgive and forget to easy", she said harshly.

"You gone take me home?", she asked after moments of silence.

"August take her home",  KhaLani said reminding me she was here. I looked to Ariane, I starred at her for a long secong burning a hole in her. 

"No", I said still looking at Ariane.

"Alright motherfucker you ain't gotta take me home", Ariane said before she unlocked the door and got out but she was only greeted by someone who she clearly didn't want to see.

Ariane's P.O.V

"What do you want Chris?", I asked as rudely as I could. It's hard being so mean to the love of my life. Damn I've missed this boy,  I just want to jump on him and kiss his face all over.

"Ariane why you being so damn cold?, Chris asked making me roll my eyes and try to move away from him. "Baby just forgive me that bitch ain't mean shit to me", Chris said sadly,  he wrapped his large around me trapping me.  All the good times we shared played in my head, all the laughs,  kissing and love making when I wanted it. I shook my head as what he had done with that Bitch in our bed played in my mind.

"Oh that's hard to believe since you had yo dick in her!", I yelled angrily as I tried to pull from him,  he kept me in place. People at the park starred at us but I ain't give a damn. I can't believe August tricked me! After I trusted him, everybody in my damn life just betrays me.

"Look Ariane I was just stressed, you pissed me off that day. I had to take my anger out on something or Someone",  he said making a stupid ass excuse.  August shook his head at him and so did his girlfriend I forgot her name.

"Oh.My.God! That's the best explanation you could give", I said attempting to get away from him again but he pulled me back.

"Come on, Ariane what you want me to say?", he asked.

I seen in his big Brown eyes he was serious. I just want to drop all my hate against him and jump into his arms but how can I do that. He's a fucking cheater. Well he only cheated once, people make mistakes. 

"I don't know and I will never motherfucking know, fuck you that's all I have to say", I yelled.

People at the park was watching us. Teenagers had their phones out recording, Grown ups shook their heads, Elders looked at us with shame.

"Come on Ariane just one more chance, please I'm begging",  Chris begged once again .

"One more chance?",  I asked myself more then him.

"Yes one more chance I promise I'll never hurt you again",  he persuaded me.

I sighed and thought about it

"Okay" ,I said giving in. I heard August yell Yes. And his girlfriend awed us.

He slammed his lips onto mines. I kind of missed this. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I smiled a little.

"Aye were at the park, kids don't wanna see that",  August broke our romantic kiss early.

I laughed and gave him a gaze. I looked at him and totally forget I was mad at him.  He grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her into a kiss. I didn't want to watch them kiss so I turned my attention to Chris.

I kind of miss this dude I guess.

"So no more cheating, rape, lies, and we are finally going to be in a healthy relationship?",  I asked with a smile.

"Yup and I'm going to make sure you get what ever you want",he explained.

"Really?", I asked.

He shook his head "yes"

"I hope you mean that", I said serious.

"I do", he said truly.

Chris's P.O.V

It felt so good to have Ariane back. It feels better to know she forgives me. It feels good that we finally have  a healthy relationship but when she finds out that we have to move from Missouri  to Cali because I got niggas that want to kill me and she may be in the way of them. I wonder is she gone ride for a nigga but I can't tell her that now not with how Happy I see her and that I just got her back. I'll just wait a few days,months, or even years until I'm ready I just hope she'll stay.

.......…………………………………………………

Awe how cute there back together but then again there on the run and Ariane doesn't even know it but this is the last chapter of this book. But wait there's more to it. Yeah you heard right it's a sequel on the way just give me a minutes to type it up and the first chappy Will  be up by tomorrow(maybe)mmkay.