Chapter Nine

Ariane P.O.V

"Owwwww Chris", I yelled as he went in and out of me fast.

"Man shut up I'm almost done", he said taking another long hard thrust. This was different then the precious sex we had weeks prior to this. I actually enjoyed that but this that we were having I didn't.

"You said that two hours ago", I said taking his hard thrust.

I've been getting this same treatment for the last two or three weeks I don't know since I haven't seen anything outside Chris's house. We've spent our time here. I addressed him about the fact how I didn't know shit about him and he told me a couple things about him and I opened to him. It was no sex for like a week since I had received my monthly(period). During that time Chris was nicer and actually talked to me but when my monthly ended his sex craved ways came back. And he won't have to wait a week none of the months I'm here since he's making me take my birth control pills.

"Chris get off me",I yelled angrily.

"Wait I'm almost finish", he said speeding up.

"It hurts", I cried.

He reached his climax for the fifth time he got off me. I got up and walked (more like limped) to my room I shower in dressed in some comfy sweats with a tank top. I then laid on the floor and cried my eyes out. I was sick of this shit why couldn't he be more like other men in the world win the women love then have sex with the woman when she's ready my small body can't take this. I thought this was better than beatings but boy was I wrong.

"Ariane can you-", Chris was about to say as he barged in my room. He looked at me laying lazily on the floor (since I still had no bed) tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck you crying for?", he asked walking in noticing me on the ground.

"I hate being used for sex by some that doesn't love me", I screamed.

"Claim that screaming shit down you gone blow my damn ear drum", he said holding his ears.

"No this is the only way I can get you to listen" ,I said yelling as I stood up in front of him man I was so short. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Shut up for I hit you", he said raising his hand.

"So hit me but your going to listen", I yelled louder.

"Okay if I listen will you lower your damn voice", he said waving his hands trying to swat me away.

"Yes I'll do that" I said talking in a indoor tone.

"Ok now you have all my attention", he said giving me eye contact.

"I'm sick of being your bitch", I said seriously.

"What you agreed to this", he said shocked. I could tell he was faking to be shocked.

"How did I agree" , I asked truly shocked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"When I said my weed was missing", he explained. He couldn't even give a clear explanation.

"You made me agree", I said seriously. He gripped my face with both his hands making me give him full eye contact. He loves doing this now.

"But you agreed didn't you?", he asked in a tone that mothers would use for they're two year old toodler.

"Yes but I was scared that you might kill me", I said starring in his brown eyes. In some way this soothe me.

"Will if you wanna leave then go", he said serious.

"I will", I said getting up and grabbing my things.

"So you just gone leave me?", he asked as he watched me walk over to my suitcases. He sounded hurt and that hurt me but I wasn't falling victim to this 'hurt' act.

"You said", I was cut off by him choking me. My little feet dangled in the air as he rose my body up. I swear me being skinny is an advantage for him.

"Look I own you so that means that you ain't going no where", he said gripping my neck tightly.

"Chris your hurting me", I choked out hitting his strong arm.

"Shut up I do as I please if I'm hurting you take it like a women and stop acting like a little bitch. All you do is whine, cry and complain shut the fuck up sometimes", he said throwing me to the ground.

I landed on the floor hard and started crying"

"Any thing else you gotta mother fucking say", he yelled. I shook my head hurriedly. I felt so meager now. This is an havoc situation for me. Being a sex toy, constantly receiving hits, and most of all being disrespected.

"All you got is two more months or maybe more take it beforr I make it your hole life", he said walking out.

I sat on the floor crying hard. I couldn't take this if I stayed here I was bound to pop out kids for him cause he was raping me all the time. He disrespected me all the time. He HIT me all the time. I was a good girl! A beautiful young girl on the way to great things but now this asshole ruined everything for me. I was going to be a nurse helping people and babies. I was going to be something that most girls don't wanna be.

My skin was covered in bruises. I was always red and purple and I couldn't take it. I'm done with him and his bullshit.

I crawled to my suitcase and swung it open. I grabbed an mini book bag the boys packed. After stuffing clothes and personal things inside. Today I'm be free or I'm a die trying to be free.

I got off the floor and walked to my door. Opening the door slowly I poked my head out seeing if I could spot Chris. I heard him from his room maybe talking on the phone so I hurriedly snuck out my room. I was on my ninja shit making sure I was getting out this hell hole. Chris's house is an four level home he had multiple rooms and bathrooms. Four bathrooms in counting and I knew two had windows. His room has one and so does the third floor bathroom.

I walked up the stairs carefully making sure that the floor boards didn't squeak under my weight. After sneaking up the stairs I was down the hall and found the bathroom. I opened the door looked at the window and seen my fate flash before me. The big tree outside the window shook maybe from wind. I closed the door softly and made sure to lock it.

Quickly I begin my way to the window. I looked at the window again thinking if I should do this.

He could find me. He could bring me back. I would have to take more beatings again. He probably wouldn't trust me with shit.

I paced the floor as these thoughts hit me like bullets. As I paced I caught a glimpse of me from the corner of my eye. The small glimpse made me snap my head to the small mirror. My bruises that Chris had placed on my face weeks ago were disappearing but the bruise on my neck made me gasp. It was purple and nasty looking. I touched the bruise. Man it stung!

I looked at the window again and wasted no time walking to it. Opening it carefully then I heard foot steps.

"What the fuck", I heard Chris's voice.

Soon he tried opening the bathroom door.

"Ariane", he called. "I know this door was not closed", he added to himself.

I begin climbing down the tree hearing Chris trying to break down the door. I moved carefully down so I wouldn't slip and soon my feet touched land. As soon as my foot felt the land I begin running fast as fast as I could.

"Ariane!", I heard Chris's voice clear as day. I looked back to see he had his head out the window watching me in shock. I turned my head back to the front and continued to run.

A cool breeze immediately hit me making my hair fly but I didn't care. Dogs on the block barked as I ran past they're homes and people looked at me curiously maybe wonder why I was running down this road. I didn't care though. This is what freedom felt like.