Chapter Thirteen

August's P.O.V

-Edited-Redo-

"Yo man don't you think we should head home?", I asked Chris who was still looking for Ariane. It's been a whole day since she pulled her hole disappearing act. Chris and I have been looking for her all this time taking turns driving.

"Man I can't", He said still searching the block.

"We have been out here for almost two days Chris and we still haven't seen her", I said still persuading him to go home.

"I know but I feel like we are", he said with hope.

"Chris Ariane is probably long" , before I could finish Chris slammed on the brakes causing me to hit my head on the dashboard.

"What the fuck", I yelled rubbing my forehead. I'm to light to bruise my skin, my hoes don't wanna see my forehead purple and shit.

"There she go", Chris said starring at a girl who was sitting on the steps of a abandoned building with her head down. The girl was small like Ariane, also the girl had her black long hair, and pretty mocha color.

"How you know if that's Ariane she got her head down?" , I asked him carefully. I ain't got time to have kidnap charges against me.

"I see her Jordans. ", he said examining her shoes.

"Damn nigga", I said looking at him.

"What?", Chris questioned.

"Yo ass basically watching her every move, wardrobe, damn you watch how she do her hair to?", I asked curious. This nigga's a creep.

"Sometimes", He answered quickly. Before I could comment on his answer he was throwing questions my way.

"How I do this shit?How the fuck I'm just tell her what's on my Chest? How I do it? What I say?", Chris rushed out.

I blinked twice at my best friend in front of me. What is Ariane doing to him?

"August!", Chris called snapping his fingers in my face making me quickly come back to earth.

"Just say what comes to your mind", I said.

Chris opened his mouth to speak but the sound of a horn blew behind us. I looked out the window to see we were holding up traffic. Chris seen it to because he pulled the car up to the building where the girl was.

"Man I can't she hates me right now but she", He said pausing and looking at me

"What nigga?", I asked wanting him to spit it out cause him starring at me like I'm a piece of meat making him look as if he wants me.

"You go talk to her she more comfortable talking to you", he said with his tone laced with jealousy.

"Man we don't even know if that's Ariane" , I said not trying to go bother the girl

"C'mon man just go see it doesn't hurt to try", he urged. " If it's not her then fake like you trying to get her number or something"

"Okay nigga I'll go", I said getting out the car and walking up to the girl.

I took a deep breath and said "Ariane"

"August?" she asked looking up at me and getting scared.

"What you scared for?" ,I asked carefully.

"Ho-how yo-you f-f-find me", she stuttered out.

"Ariane don't focus on that I have something to tell you about Chris", I said as I took a seat next to her.