Anyway I don't like Jungkook being second slave to my Namjoon. As we finish breakfast, Namjoon kisses me sucking my lips. Yoongi sir makes disgusting face and leaves. Jungkook just stare at us. I don't like that.

"We will come back after 4 hours."

Namjoon says as he leaves with Yoongi to the slave house. I actually want to go there. Not because I don't like here, but to see my friend. Hosoek.
He is my best friend and I haven't seen him in years. I scare to ask Namjoon because what if he leaves me there and doesn't take me back?

I slowly walk to my room which is next to namjoon with internal door attached to his own bedroom. I often sleep with him in his room though.
As I reach my room I see jungkook follows me. He has given room in basement with other maids. Why is he here then?

"Umm...hey?" I say asking him why is he here.

"So this is your room ha?"

"Yes. Why?"

"It's not fair! You are given such a nice place....so close to namjoon while I stay in basement"

"I need to rest. Can you leave?" I ask as his talk makes me uncomfortable.

He comes closer and grabs me by my hair. I gasp as he pulls it and held me by my waist.
"I came here to be personal slave and not some mare maid! It's all because of you. If you disappear, Namjoon will have no choice but to f*ck me"

I scream but he quickly puts hand on my mouth covering the sound. He is strong. I struggle under his grip as he whispers into my ear, "Go away from this house or otherwise I will have to make you go!"

"No" i manage to say.

"Well then prepare yourself. Because I am gonna make a position for me here. Yoongi or Namjoon. i will make someone my master. I like Namjoon better. But let's see." He says as his hand tries to choke me.

Then he throws me on the ground and leaves, spitting on ground. I cry silently as my already sore butt hurts.

~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~~
Hosoek's pov:-

I get ready as today is new day. That means new hope that someone will take me. I try to forget about jungkook and wear white shirt and black pants with suspenders. I put different choker as today one more guest is coming.
I smile brightly giving myself strength to accept one more rejection.

I decide whatever happens i will stay strong.
I walk downstairs before the time. I saw the same guy! Namjoon! Is he to take 3rd one? Don't tell me. He disappears in the garden with Mr. Choi and some more people that I don't know. I want to listen what they are talking. I am not allowed to hear. But curiosity make me gi against the rules. I want to know what has he done to my best friend? Why is he here again?

I slowly goes to the garden and hide behind the bush. I try to hear their talk but it's not clear yet. I see one more person with Namjoon. He too looks super rich. And I must say, he is so handsome. He has serious but irritated look on his face. He seems to hating to be here.

I slowly walk towards them behind the bush to hear them more clearly.

"My brother wants to take one for himself"

"But didn't you take one just yesterday for him?"

"Yes. But he wants to choose by himself"

I hear them saying. That means jin is still there. Thank god. His brother is here for taking. As I lean more to listen I lose my control and fell off from the bush. I hit the ground so hard and fell right in the front of guests.

They all startle because of my sudden entry. Namjoon looks at me with shock. His brother, that new guest looks at me with amuse. He laughs as he sees my body crooked as I fell. And mr. Choi looks at me with angry eyes.

I stand up as fast as I can. I open my mouth to say thousands of sorry. Bowing in front of them i try to walk away. But mr. Choi grabs my wrist and takes me inside.

As we reach in hall, he smashes me on the wall. I gasp as he slaps me so hard that my cheek hurts.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I am sorry, sir....I am so sorry... please forgive me" i try to plead.
But he continues to slap me. I never have disobeyed any rules here. I don't why but I did this today. I cry as he grabs me by hair and throws me on ground.

"Sir...I am r-really so-sorry"

He takes whip and starts to beat me with the leather. I whimpered as his beating dont stop.
I hear footsteps as Namjoon and his brother walk in. They see me getting beaten up.

"Stop! You don't have to do this"
I look up as I see namjoon's brother saying. I feel like he is angel send for me to stop from this hitting.

"Mr. Yoongi, I know how to handle these punks. Please stay out of this!" Mr. Choi says as he keeps beating. Oh so his name is Yoongi! I manage to try to remember his name even though I am in pain.
I moan loudly as I can't take it anymore. Namjoon looks at me with pity eyes but doesn't say anything.

"Stop Now!" Yoongi says as he grabs whip from mr. Choi ans throw far away from me. I gasp as my body aches.

"No one meddles in my business. You don't tell me what to do with them unless you buy them" mr. Choi shouts.

"Fine. Then I will buy him"

~~~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~~~~~

Ah...I need more reads to continue...
Or else stop updating this book.
Already have 3 other books going😅