Final

I had now stopped going to church but my relationship with God was still strong. Although I believed in Jesus I had not yet declare it.

One night I had dream paralysis, but this time it was different. I saw the demon that was following me. I had seen him passing by when I was awake; however, I had never seen him complete, only his silhouette. In my dream I could see everything around me perfectly but I couldn't move. I was facing up and saw him standing right in front of my bed. A very tall man with a rats face, his skin color was a reddish brown and he was wearing a black coat. We made eye contact and that's when he realized I could see him. His eyes were completely black and he smiled at me with his sharp teeth. It was not a friendly smile. It was an evil smile that said "ohh you can see me!". He jumped on top of me he was flying, I started screaming and asking for help. He got me and he was burning my skin. It was a horrible feeling I could feel every inch of my body burning and hurting. I asked God to help me; I was begging. Then, my grandma turned on the light and yelled my name. I was now awake but it never even felt like a dream. She was worried and kept asking what was wrong but I didn't want to answer. I just kept crying and crying. I was scared and my skin still hurt and burned! I was now awake yet my skin still felt like that. My grandma decided to give up on asking and just fell back asleep. I was calling God to help me I was so scared that I didn't want to go back to sleep. I kept begging God to come help me. Then, Jesus came. I could feel his presence and He comforted and hugged me. I could feel myself in his arms. He took away that burning sensation on my skin and my heart felt this amazing peace. It is indescribable.

One Day I was feeling very depressed and I had felt the presence of something or someone in what used to be my mom's room. That presence touched my back and I kept hearing a lot of voices talking at the same time. I was so depressed and tired of all this. I got out of that room and went into my grandpa's room as I sat on his bed crying the blurry image of a man was in front of me. The silhouette of that same demon. The voices were very intense too. I ignored him and thought of Jesus. I was scared and sad but I was also mad. I was done with this. I started praying. I told Jesus. " Jesus I have no idea what that church meant when they asked if I have accepted you in my heart but I have . Im here. I need your help. I know you are real and I love you and I do accept you in my heart."I said that while crying and pouring out my heart to him. Half was said in my head and half out loud. The voices stopped when I said that to Jesus. It was like if nothing had even happened. Ever since that day they really stopped and those crazy dreams did too.

It was a very hard battle. It really was. It's not like it stopped from one day to another. It was a matter of faith and letting God work on it. Sometimes people just give up and they think that God is not real or that God doesn't care about them. Just remember God is working on it, and while God is working on it the Devil is too. The Devil wants to attack and not lose you because you are someone that has a very special call for the Lord. However, you belong to God, and Gods power is greater than no other. In fact it's the only power and He will win that battle for you. Trust in Him.

Im not gonna lie sometimes depression does want to come back once in a while too, but Gods spirit is stronger and I just give it all to God so He can take care of it in Jesus name. You just learn how to deal with things now so please don't give up!

So to the people that don't understand what accepting Jesus means. Read this verse: "If you openly say, 'Jesus is Lord' and believe in your heart that God raised him from Death, you will be saved. Yes, we believe in Jesus deep in our hearts, and so we are made right with God and we openly say that we believe in him, and so we are saved" (Romans 10:9-10)

I invite you to say this out loud if you want a change, and if you want Jesus in your life. You have to really believe in Jesus and mean it; remember It is the heart that counts... So if you are ready to accept Jesus in your heart say this out loud and declare it: "Jesus I love you. I know you are Gods son and I believe that you died in the cross for me. I believe that you were raised from death. I accept you in my heart and in my life. I believe you are my Lord and savior!"

God bless you!

P.S. Remember how I told God I was never stepping in a church ever again ? Well He did heal me and help me, but in the end it was what He said and He put me back in church!! The same church I had left from!.. and well Im actually very happy there. Not only me, but also my Mom and grandpa and siblings and well everyone except my grandma, but Ill keep praying and praying <3