It can be a coincidence, I thought.

But then it takes another step and stands fully over me before tilting his head at one side.

An immediate thought comes in my mind. Rudolf's image flashes before my eyes at this tilting head manner but I blink the thought away.

Maintaining eye contact with the beast's golden eyes, I admit it is beautiful.

Mesmerized with it's eyes, I didn't realize that the wolf had bended in front of me. His paws under him as he gazes at me. The wolf lays it's head upon his paws and sits like a dog, gazing at it's owner.

It's alarming to see a wolf reacting like this when its prey is there, right before it's eyes.

But that's good thing, right? At least it is not trying to kill me.

We stay like this for a while. The wolf still looking at me and me looking at the wolf with confused yet alert face.

"Um." I ponder on what to do.

Again, it tilts his head at just voice.

"Hi." I grit out, hopelessly. That's what I get for being anti-social.

And then the wolf shocks me to my core. I look at him with wide eyes.

Did it just snort at me?

Like he is making fun of me. How?

"Are you laughing at me, wolfy?"I raise my eyebrow at the wolf and it's ears twitch.

"Are you thinking of eating me? "

The wolf lifts it's head before shaking it at me with another snort.

Oh no. These wolves are of different kind . They understand human language. But that's not possible.

That's not. But how can this creature is understanding me?

"Can you understand what I am saying?" I ask with a shocked face.

Again it nods at me. Confirming my suspicious. I slump back on the ground. How?

Subconsciously, my hand reaches up towards my neck and I rub the spot where the tattoo lays.

I notice the wolf twitch it's neck slightly before laying it's head again.

What should I say now? I had, never in my life, encountered this type of situation. Well, I don't talk to wolves often or in daily basis.

"Will you mind if I go?"

The wolf whines at me and gazes at me with that 'puppy-eyes-look' but in this case 'wolfy-eyes-look'.

"You don't want me to go?" I ask slowly.

A head shake before it stands again.

Calm down, I chant under my breath. It had said that it was not thinking about eating me. But can these wolf tell a lie? Lure me in before breaking my neck?

I can just hope that nothing related to breaking my neck occur.

My breath stuck in my throat when it moves it's head near mine. I look at him with panicked face as it's beastly face is now just an inch away from mine.

Don't tell me it is thinking about kissing me or something? That's just not right!

The wolf sticks it's tongue out and licks my cheek. A fiery trails of tingles left behind.

"What the fuck!" I whisper hoarsely.

But the wolf didn't stop. No, it starts licking my other cheek.

Without knowing, my hand reaches up and I put my hand on it's snort, stopping it. But the tingles shock me. That's the same feeling whenever my skin comes in contact with Rudolf's.

Talking about Rudolf.

An image of him with his golden eyes and teeth as sharp as wolves sends my body into shock.

Are they related? Maybe he is evolved from this kind of wolf creature?

What the hell I am even thinking?

But nothing makes sense. Or maybe this world is finally going insane.

I jump up from my sitting position when the wolf nudges my shoulder with it's face.

I take a step back and raise my hands up in a universal motion that says 'not come any closer'.

"What are you? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know a guy named Rudolf? Am I hallucinating? Are you even a wolf?"

The wolf stills in it's spot and looks down at the ground for few passing seconds.

Then it lifts it's head up and looks straight in my eyes. Two bright warm golden orbs stares at my cold steely grey ones.

And then I heard the snapping of bones and my eyes fall on the wolf's legs that are bending at weird angles.

Then before my very eyes, it's paws start to morph into hands of human.

My head starts to get dizzy. That's sick. That's not possible. Oh fuck it!

The snapping of bones getting louder and louder, making me sick.

Then the wolf jumps and I stumble back in fear.

It lands in front of me just an inch away but that's not wolf.

No. That's not wolf. Because that's the human being that lands.

The same human being, I was thinking about.

"Rudolf." I say faintly. The dizziness increases trying to get hold on the situation.

My heart drums frantically against my chest. My breathing getting heavier.

"Rudolf." I say again. My ears ring loudly.

The wolf. Rudolf. The wolf disappeared. The Rudolf appeared.

His lips move but I didn't hear anything.

The last thing I heard is the only word that I despise.

"Dove-"

And the darkness engulfs me faster than I could think about anything else.

****************************

So how are you all, lovelies?

Hope you like the update.

Vote ⭐Comments💬 and tell me about your amazing views.

Have a good day!

Until then,

Laters