"Fuck!" I groan with mud in my mouth.

"Dove!"

Another groan leaves my lips as a stinging pain erupts on my legs. I raise my head and my eyes widen when I look at the wolf coming at me. I bend my arms over my head in instinct.

I scream loudly when I hear jaws snapping and growling near me and I wait.

I wait for the pain to come but nothing happens. Instead, I hear another loud thud infront of me and another loud growl. 

With heart in my throat, I peek from my arms. Oh my God.

"W-what the hell.." 

Another wolf had landed infront of me. It's black furs shining, beautifully. It's size is twice than the first one as it takes a step toward it and snarls.

Where are they coming from all of sudden?

I have to get away from here before another one arrives to join who-will-eat-Miracle club.

Raising my body up from the ground, I look around frantically. Where is Rudolf?

Did he just seriously leave me here?

Snapping sounds break my thoughts and I look at the scene unfolding before my eyes.

The black wolf has it's canines stuck in the neck of the other and pushes it's legs on the it's back making the wolf whimpers and falls down.

Forget about slow moves! Just run now! A voice screams in my head.

Agreeing with myself, I turn around and sprint. Not caring if those wolves have heard me or not.

That bastard left! Coward!

But my cursing cuts short when I hear the thud thud of paws running after me. I dare and take a peek over my shoulder to see the black wolf gaining speed at me, with his tongue hanging out.

One could think it is grinning but I am sure it is grinning as it is thinking of devouring its prey's flesh that could be me.

Taking a sudden turn, I try to dodge the wolf and pump my feet faster. My breath coming out in heavy pants and my lungs burning with the lack of oxygen.

It feel like a deja Vu , ending up running again in a forest.

But then the same black wolf jumps from behind me and lands with a loud thud before my eyes.

Too late, to stop myself my body crashes into the wolf before falling back on my butt. A loud gasp leaves my mouth.

I have to learn how to take a break after continuous running damit!

I can feel the loud hammering of my heart against my ribcage. Waiting for the wolf to pound on me.

With me laying down on my butt, the wolf,with it's tongue hanging out, looks even bigger than my self.

Gulping, I look around with alert eyes then back at the wolf. My muddy hair clinging to the side of my face.

The wolf takes a step forward and I jump. Readying myself to bolt again if needed,my thoughts cut short when it growls at me in warning. He senses my thoughts.

He takes another step and my body freezes. I clench my fists tightly, pushing myself up in sitting position.

"Stop!" I whisper foolishly but still hoping the wolf could hear me. But surprisingly, it did and stopped.