"Hector" Butch stepped inside the office and shut the door, crossing his arms across his wide chest and atop his slightly overlapping stomach. "A fight I'm assuming?" He glanced upwards at Nathaniel and David's unfamiliar faces, frowning. "I don't believe we've met"

Nathaniel stepped forward, anger rolling off him in waves. "You his father?" Jutting a finger at Henry, Nathaniel opened his mouth to continue but was hastily interrupted by Mr.Simmons whom cleared his throat.

"Mr.Fennler I understand you're anger towards the situation however I must ask you to restrain yourself for the duration of this discussion" Placing a hand on his bicep, David gently tugged his elder brother back slightly, sighing as the principal sat at his desk sharply. "Thank you"

"Pardon me Mr.Simmons, but what seems to have happened?" Mrs.Hockstetter asked quietly, clutching her purse tightly.

"Patrick and Henry where both directly involved in an assault made against another student this morning" Patrick's mother let out a quiet gasp as Henry glanced at his father, instantly wishing he hadn't as his father stared him down in unmatched fury. "It occurred just under an hour ago and was witnessed by multiple students whom claim..." Pulling a board across the table, he picked it up and flipped a page over. "Patrick and Rosemary where seen conversing for several minutes in the hallways-"

"Rosemary?" Mrs.Hockstetter interrupted, clutching at her hands in an uncomfortable mix of anxiety and nervousness. ""Wh-Who is that?"

"Our sister" David said calmly before Nathaniel could spit anything out at her. "The nurse said she would be joining us after her neck was...taken care of" His choice of wording left Mrs.Hockstetter shaking slightly. There was a reason Patrick's father was more inclined to attend the meetings outside of his wife's obliviousness, the dominant issue being Mrs.Hockstetter would find something within the situation to take the blame away from her only child.

"Anyway..." Mr.Simmons cleared his throat in irritation. "Patrick and Rosemary conversed for several minutes in the hallways before Henry joined them, there was a brief verbal altercation between Henry and Rosemary, resulting in a physical attack from Henry" Mr.Simmons glanced briefly at the two boys, Henry of whom held himself quietly whilst Patrick stared without fault, guilt or remorse for his actions. "Henry held Rosemary by her throat for several minutes before a teacher was able to pull Henry off her"

"Where were the teachers when he initially attacked her?" David asked irritably, "Rose passed out because she couldn't breathe, I feel as though it may have been longer then just several minutes" Mr.Simmons didn't like him already.

"The teachers where preparing for the morning classes Mr.Fennler. During this-" A knock on the door interrupted his train of thought as Miss.Weller poked her head into the office, a soft grin of optimism on her face.

"Hector dear?" Pushing the door open farther, Miss.Weller moved aside and Rosemary stared shyly at the three adults she was less familiar with. "I've cleaned her up, she'll be right as rain in a week, possibly two depending on the severity of her bruising" A thin hand placed on the small of her back, Rosemary was nudged into the office where she softly stepped towards the farthest chair, her head lowered until she walked past Henry's father.

She now understood why he was so submissive towards him.

"Pardon me sir" Her voice was soft, timid to say the least and her entire body was an image of frailty. Already Henry was clenching his hands fearfully, knowing how furious his father would be at having even touched her.

As if reading his thoughts, Butch sneered at his son as Rosemary stepped past Mrs.Hockstetter to sit beside Patrick in the farthest chair, her knees tucked together tightly and her sweater covering her hands atop her lap. "The fuck where you thinking Henry? She's barely half your size!"