Prologue

A/N: warning⚠️ these are imaginary beings that I've created! You won't find them anywhere because I made this up!!!!

.•______________•.

Mystics: Purebred extraterrestrial human-like creatures. Their skin color are a variation of bright and dark colors. Each individual has a unique gifted power, and carries an elemental distinction. They are the same creatures that rules the 4 kingdoms of Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. Each kingdom is split into 3 sub categories of techniques. All beings are representative of the elements, as well as the zodiacs. The zodiacs are in control of each sub category and keeps balance to each kingdom.

Huslems: Human and mystic hybrids- completely looked over as they do not contain powers or given any elemental distinction. They are mysteries, the society doesn't lost all information on humans due to the "Blank" period.

Powerless, they were gifted with a different set of beauty standards that shine just as beautiful as the Mystics. They're allowed to roam and live amongst one another, but are still discriminated and looked down upon. Their physical features are mixture of each kingdoms distinction- they're interracial beauties but no one cares enough about them as they're considered lower ranked and useless to the magical abilities the Mystics have.

Hyslens: Unknown futuristic human/robot hybrid. They're considered "aliens" and only two cases of them have been known. They were found dead in one of the 4 kingdoms.

The world went through a harsh period, the earth is in its midst of regeneration and cleansing as the elementals exist to give life back to the once ruined world. But there's one piece of land that's far too contaminated, legends have spoken about the whispering voices, the screaming, children in "masks" and animals undiscovered. It's the last remnants of what happened during the "Blank" period. But anyone who dares to go, never returns.

___.•^•.___

Each of the gods didn't understand what happened to the pure beings.

How did they completely destroy an important planet- an important piece of existence in this spec of a universe?

Simple- they didn't know what they were; what their significance was.

___.•^•.___

Earth, the goddess created by beauty and mystery.

She was a beautiful being. A body constructing of powers so delightful, you'd be blinded by the cryptic shine. She was the keeper of the elements, gifting life of the planet, her name kissed forever in the universe.

Her body engraved vein-like vines. In each was water and fire. Her eyes protruded an emerald color to signify earth, capturing your own into a hallucination of wonders. Her hands, pale as she seemed, was faded to a transparent color of black, because although Earth was a colorful beauty, she had to understand the destruction her powers with held.

She was cursed to never feel the life on her own planet.

She was allowed to give life, but to never feel the physical beauty of each plant, animal and all life on her creation. She was able to speak to them, understand them, and feel their life energy. But never was she able to touch it

•••••••••

Fate: the man was born into darkness. He didn't understand what fate was, therefore, took advantage of his skill. He killed, with the concept that all existences were tools to ply around. Because again, he was fate. The violet skinned man, circled with golden vine-like designs that enticed his very skin, held beautiful golden eyes that created fear upon others.