"Wow! that was an old pun! You really seem to be very happy nowadays

"Wow! that was an old pun! You really seem to be very happy nowadays." he breakthrough my office with that statement.

Min Yoongi presents himself in an astonishingly black suit and tie, which anyone could think I just pulled him right into the wide screen television. I am much surprised that he still looks the same, with his hair color more in a darker shade -probably an ash brown, if I'm not mistaken.

"Now, tell me, when did you like drinking Caramel Machiatto as your coffee Ji Eun-ah?" he asks right after I sip on my coffee.

"My fiancée like to drink it and I am kinda used to it now.." I smiled at him talking about it but was not expecting the reaction from his face to be like that.

"Oh, I see. Well... I think we still have a lot of time to have a conversation, you are on duty now -."

"Eh? what do you mean?" I asked him while wearing off my coat, fixing my new curled hair by rolling some under my ears.

"I'll be working here from now on, I'll see you around-"

/phone call to IU's office/

"Oh really? that's awesome!" also picked the phone after I half-yelled on Yoongi's face. He flashed that grimace he always had.

Phone Call:

/Doctor Lee, your presence is requested in the ER (Emergency Room) number 6 Code: Red/

I unlikely bite my lower lip as a quick involuntary respone. I knew I was scheduled to do some task but was distracted because of this man right here on my couch. Well, I can't help myself looking at him after how many years we have not seen each other, Hoseok visits Seoul often than him that's why I really miss this guy and the aura he brings with him all over the place. Telling me good news, that we will see each other around since he'll be working in the same hospital was never expected in any circumstances. I thought he just dropped by or something.

"You should treat me later then! Do I need to excuse myself? I knew you are busy too. Oh! please don't tell Taehyung about you coming.. Let me do it, okay? I want to surprise him" He stands up while nodding lazily and just hug me back as I hug him once again before leaving my office to the ER.