Not Today

Chapter 18

KIM NAMJOON'S POV

"I think Taehyung is not coming here.." Jung Hoseok said after drinking the second glass of wine. He still looks dashing with that burgundy suit.

"He probably went looking for Ji Eun and Jungkook. He left in hurry after the party." Min Yoongi said and shook his head. He knew that Taehyung was preparing a surprise event for her but the night turns out not on his side.

"Now that's a whole lot of situation, Ji Eun's after Kook's and Taehyung after her.." I'm throwing an ice breaker but its not very effective as they just ponderm more about it.

"She was stressed out earlier that everyone can tell from her reaction to Mrs. Lee" Jimin added with his voice so low and a champagne in his hand.

We are now being captivated by the city lights of Seoul in this private yacht, having our after party that was planned as a squad reunion too. Unfortunately, trouble came inevitably that made us all worrying but nonetheless, we trust Ji Eun and Taehyung in this situation since both of them are doctors and probably knows best how to deal with this.

One thing I noticed from this reunion is that we never been so close with each other for a long time but we still struggle in completing the attendance. The ladies leisurely enjoy the night breeze in their party dresses, while Ji Eun and Taehyung probably is on their way back from the hospital.

"What if, Jungkook went blank again? Is it possible? It's been a long time but.." Kim Seokjin concerns that everyone takes heed also.

"I've heard he's at his best now. Everything will be fine, he's stronger than you think" Min Yoongi aswered confidently and drink the remaining wine on his glass.

"I'm guessing, that he unintentionally drink the wine after Taehyung and Ji Eun announced the wedding date.." Park Jimin's smirked after he said that.

"It might be the reason but he was really putting a good fight when he decides to attend the Gala, don't you think?" I added.

"Oh, Taehyung is calling me!" Park Jimin blasted that made us all stand up on our feet. He answered his phone after three rings.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, where are you? Are you with Ji Eun?" he answered him with a questions. That's really how we do it as brothers.

"No, it's okay. See you tomorrow then. We'll have dinner on my place." he hanged up that quickly that made us all raise our brows.

"So, what happened?" Hoseok cannot wait to know what they've talked and jumped into Jimin's side.

"He sounds fine as usual. Ji Eun and Taehyung arrived home from the hospital...and about Jungkook-"

"He just sent me an sms, and he too is good cause he said that he'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning. A sad emoticon too that implies he couldn't have more time with us." Min Yoongi inserted as we shortly swifts our gaze to his direction.

Now that's a roller coaster night for everyone.

Next Day

LEE JI EUN'S POV

I woke up with unfamiliar smell of the mattress and something hard hits my forehead. Its a man chest, I think Taehyung- wait? How did I end up sleeping on a bed with Taehyung!? That will never happened to us because he knew I will never have the courage to be in bed, less to sleep on it. That's not me.

I lift my head and saw this new feature of a human visage. This one hugging me tightly is not Taehyung but Jeon Jungkook! I look surprised by now but he definitely is still on a deep sleep, his hair falls perfectly on his forehead and his eye lashes are very complementing with his eyes closed, not to mention his nose that made me want to pinch in no second! His lips— wait...... What am I thinking? How did I end up in this situation? I tried remembering what happened last night and then it leads me back to reality!

We exchanged strong words and I know we undoubtedly both hit each other's core. I wanted to pain him so badly but I end up on his arms. My tears runs dry and I wish to untangled his strong arms embracing me. But I slowly loosen my urge to be free when I heard him cried softly. He had been holding himself not to do anything stupid but we stayed like that for a good couple minutes. He was embracing my body, his head right on my heart. He probably can hear it going to explode any minute now.

Jeon Jungkook.

Why do you have to do this?

"I'm willing to wait and do everything possible for you, just tell me Ji Eun-ah..."

Next thing I know, we shared a long deep kiss that leads us to the bed he's been sitting the whole time.

I don't think I'm on my right thinking because what my mind and heart wants right now is no other than this man, crying his all heart to mine.

Jeon Jungkook, you fool.

I still love you so bad am going crazy!

I knock my head off and slowly look at my body under this blanket. I let out a sigh of relief when I still found my party dress in one piece with my body. I could never face anyone in my life if something really happened to us last night!

"Ji Eun-ah, five more minutes.." he said in a morning voice I never heard for a long time.

"Yah...what happened last night? I can't remember it all— why are we sleeping togeth—" I asked out of the blue staying still on his embrace.

"We made sure we still love each other before falling asleep, that's it Lee Ji Eun." Jeon Jungkook's chuckle after answering me delightfully and throws me a kissed on the forehead.

----

Another short update! Thank you for being here 💜 Hope you all like this small update. I'll make it up for you next chap I promise! 😊

BTSxField tonight was historical event for us! I'm so proud of our boys 🎉🎈💜. Also IU's BBI BBI my WIG cannot wait any longer! 😂

Anyways, stay lovely fam 😍 do drop your faves and comments if you want to. bye for now 💕

@Kookiest 💜