Justin's POV: "Hey, how are you doing on the wonderful night sir?" She asked, looking at me all creepy. "Good. I'm here because, I want to rent out the restaurant for the night. I have a date, and I want to make my lady to feel special tonight. "Sir, special request like this has be made as a reservation. Those types of reservations has to be made a week in advance". She said, making these sad eyes. "Listen, i'll pay 10,000 dollars to have this place for the night. Just me and my lady". I said, handing her my credit card. "One second sir, I have to go and get the manager". She said, walking to the back. After about 6 minutes of waiting , the manager finally came. After getting everything settled, I finally got the place for ourselves. Let me call Ahja and tell her that the limo is outside waiting....

Ahja's Confessional: I'm kinda upset and quite pissed off that Justin hasn't texted or called me at all. We are supposed to be on a date. He said that he had a surprise for me. I wanna know what he got me. Scratch that, I'm still mad. Like, omg. If you didn't want to go on a date, you should've just told me. I done got dressed like I'm on the red carpet. I have to look somewhat decent

Not really a red carpet but, y'all get my drift

Not really a red carpet but, y'all get my drift. Out of nowhere, my phone starts to buzz and guess who's calling? Justin's ugly(sexy) ass........

Phone Conversation.........

Me: Care to explain to me why you haven't came to get me?

Justin: Chill ma. I had a limo to come and pick you up.

Me: Aww, thank you. Where is the limo now?

Justin: I just texted hime. He should be pulling up outside.

Me: Ok, I see him. I'll see you when I get there. Bye boy.

Justin: Alright. See ya soon ma.

End of Phone Conversation.......

Wynter's Confessional: I really don't even know how to feel after hearing that f**k shit, that Justin told me about Ahja. Like, i'm here bestfriend. I deserve the truth. The absolute truth. I haven't spoken to Ahja or I haven't been at work. Why? I'm trying to avoid any conversation with her. It's been about a week or so, I guess it's time to actually call and see if we can talk about this whole "transgender" thing. Better yet, i'm just gonna stop by her house.

Justin's Confessional: I can't believe that it's the night that I ask Ahja to be my girl. I've had girlfriends in the past but, she's special and I have to make sure she feels that way. What better way to do that, then to rent this spot out for just us. I just got off the phone with her so, she should be pulling up in about five minutes. Just wait to see what I got her. After waiting a good fifteen minutes, Ahja finally pulls up.........

Justin's POV: Seeing Ahja walk through those door made my hard. I'm not even gone lie to you. I can't help it, she fine. "Daaammmmnnnn". I said, trying to mimic Craig and Smokey from Friday. "Boy stop, you making me blush". She said, putting her head down while smiling. "What I tell ya about putting ya head down?"I asked, lifting her head up by her chin. Taking her hand, I led her to our table, pulled out the chair, and she sat down. "Look at me being a gentlemen". I said to myself. I went and sat down and when I looked up, Ahja was looking around confused. "Umm, why aren't there any people in here?"She asked. "I rented out the place for this special night. Don't ya like it?"I asked, hoping she would like it. "I love it actually". She said. Before we started getting into the nitty gritty, I had Ahja take my picture.............

 Before we started getting into the nitty gritty, I had Ahja take my picture

After her taking my picture. I finally started spiting this magic to her. "So...the main reason why I brought you out here tonight was.......I know we've been seeing each other for a while and, I haven't asked you yet but, I feel like it's the time to ask you. "What are you talking about?" She asked, looking confused. "Well...I was wondering if you wanted to be my..........

Ahja's POV: In the mist of Justin's question, some guy walks up to us and directed himself towards me, and just blurted out, "Aye! Wassup Jordan. Its ya big brother..................

(A/N): So that's that. How y'all feeling about this chapter?

What Would happen next?

Who is Jordan?

Will Ahja's Past be revealed?

A