Chapter 1

Anna started up the miles of steps. When she got to the top, Rey was holding the lightsaber out to Luke. It was her father, finally. He took the lightsaber in his hand, and threw it over his shoulder."Hey! I hope you can hike down a cliff, cause I lost the other half of a limb for that saber!" Anna said, still smiling. "Anna?" She nodded as they hugged. He looked at the small braid in her hair,then he turned and walked down the stairs away from them. The smile vanished from his face, what was it? "Ummmmm......." Anna turned to Rey. Rey ran after him, "No not you." He said. Rey stopped and Anna ran down the stairs after  him into the hut. The door slammed shut behind her, she supposed this was to keep Rey out.

"Why do you still have that ridiculous thing in your hair?" Her father asked, with his back facing her, she wondered why he wouldn't look at her. She held her braid in her hand," Because i wanted to finish my training." He was silent,"Listen, what she was trying to say to you was important. The First Order is rising against the Republic, Leia needs you, I need you.Hope needs to be restored." Anna said hoping this would work. "Leia doesn't need me, your training won't be finished either. I won't cause anymore death." "What do you think will happen if you don't do anything?!" Anna said, almost speechless at her father's words."I am not doing anything, so i won't cause the thing that i did before. You don't need me either."

She stared at him with an open mouth. She wanted to yell and scream about how she had felt while he was gone, but she couldn't. It would only further prove she was not truly a Jedi... Or a Sith." The reason I wanted to a least finish my training," She continued as if he hadn't tried to end the conversation, " Is because I figured you weren't ever coming back. I thought you had just left me! And now I just found out it was true."
He stood silently with his back to her, " You never really fit in with the Jedi mold, or the Sith. I don't know what to tell you without breaking your heart." And just like that, the barrier she wanted to break was twice as strong.

She knew she could do nothing else to get him to come. She walked out of the hut and heard the door slam shut behind her. "Nothing. All that trouble, to find the map, to live!" She said to Rey. She was angry the Resistance had spent all this time hoping and dreaming Luke Skywalker was there! Rey went to the door and knocked on it loudly, "Master Skywalker, Master Skywalker, We're from the resistance, Leia sent us, we need your help." No reply...... Skwak! Skwak! They went back up the stairs, to where Luke  had dropped it to find little birds poking the lightsaber. Rey picked it up and looked into the water," Is that his X-Wing?" She said to Anna, "Yes." She sighed, " I may have an idea to get my father to come back."

Anna basically flew down the stairs to the Millennium Falcon, with Rey slowly trudging behind her. "Chewie!" Anna screamed, he came running down the ramp roaring in protest. "He's not coming! To sum it up, he said he won't teach us, or come back with us!"  Chewie continued to growl and roar." Do you really think it will work?" Rey questioned Anna. "I hope so, because I have nothing else that could work."

They knocked on the door again, "Go Away!" They heard him say. Anna nodded to Chewie. He hit the door and flung from the hinges and across the room. Chewie walked in and roared,"Chewie! What are you doing here?" (Roar) "He said you're coming back with us." "How did you find me?" He said "Long story we'll tell you on the Falcon."
"Falcon... Wait, where's Han?" They exchanged glances, this wouldn't be easy.
"That's another thing we need to talk about..."

--------------------

"There is no light left in Kylo Ren, and he's only getting stronger. The first order will control all the major systems in weeks, we need your help. We need the Jedi order back. We need Luke Skywalker." Rey said. Anna fought the urge to correct her.
"You don't need me, did you think I was going to walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole first order? What did you think was going to happen?Why do you think I came to most unfindable place in the galaxy? Go away." "I'm not leaving without you!" Rey said as Luke walked away.

Rey was following him, reasoning with him, doing everything she could to try to get him to help Leia. Anna knew that the only person that could persuade him, was Leia, but Leia couldn't. Instead of wasting her time, she explored the island. She found a tree stump, hollowed out. She felt the grooves in the worn wood and automatically knew it was a force tree. Inside she found old sacred Jedi texts. She touched one of the old worn covers and wondered exactly how old it was. Rey was right behind her about to take one of the books from its place. "Who are you?" Luke said. Rey turned around and Anna quickly put the book back in its place before her father could see. "I know this place." Rey said"Built a thousand generations ago to keep these  Jedi texts safe. You've seen this place, you've seen this island. Who are you?" "The resistance sent me."
           "The resistance sent you, why you? What's special about you? Where are you from?"   
"Nowhere."
"No ones from nowhere."
"Jakku"
"Ok that's pretty much nowhere. Why are you here?"
"The resistance sent me we need your-"
"Why are you, here?"
"Something inside has always been there, now it's awake and I'm afraid. I don't know what it is or what to do with it."
"You need a teacher. I can't teach you."
"Why can't you teach us." Her voice rang out like a bell, it was the only thing she had said in this conversation.
"I will never train another generation of Jedi. I came to this island to die it's time for the Jedi to end."
"Leia sent me here with hope, if she was wrong she deserves to know why."
"We all do." Anna said, ready to pounce.
------
Heeeey guys I'm really sorry this was postponed but I was testing at my school, and taking more tests to determine what classes I'll be in next year so that's over now. Plus I was having plot issue , it's not resolved yet but doesn't apply to this chapter.Thanks for reading! If you haven't read the first book please go do so! Love all the fans that have stuck with this series!!

Thanks for reading! If you haven't read the first book please go do so! Love all the fans that have stuck with this series!!