day 7 : bad girls get punished

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT TRIGGERING, READ AT OWN RISK!!

++

ok to get things short, i have three words to say about my trip to china this morning: I ALMOST DIED.

this trick ass bitch (wonho) told me to walk over to him but i didn't look at where i going and got electrocuted. worst of all, he didn't even bother to help me! he stood there laughing while he took pictures of me being electrocuted.

so this is why, i have went back home early. i was supposed to go home tomorrow but because of that trick ass bitch, i left him to rot by himself in china.

and here i am, walking through the door at 4pm, acting like nothing has happened to me this morning.

i notice that my angst teen, mina is here, which is surprising because she usually has after school activities like music club.

she looks horrified to see me here and i take no second to go up to her and yell at her; i know that is the face she makes when she skips school.

"YOUNG LADY YOU ARE GROUNDED AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE BEING GROUNDED MEANS YOUR ASS AIN'T LEAVNG THIS HOUSE!" i say, pissed and my blood boiling.

she runs to her room in anger and slams her door really hard — just like how wonho slammed m- i mean nothing lalalala.