day 5 : time where u at smfh

i look at mina sleeping and honestly it's so cute. my baby has really grown up. it has only been a 24 hours since she's been born but she's now a toddler; a beautiful one in fact, unlike some other toddlers...

 it has only been a 24 hours since she's been born but she's now a toddler; a beautiful one in fact, unlike some other toddlers

ok back to my baby — or toddler — mina.

i take her out of her crib and throw her in the air before catching her. she lets out a muffled laugh and seriously, it's adorable.

not only is she adorable, she's very smart!
in just one day, she learnt how to walk, talk and shit in her potty. she truly is a smart person, she's going to be the next albert einstein or cha eunwoo!

anyways enough of me bragging about my prodigy, i'm going to brag about my mans.

wonho is literally so caring — well despite last night when he didn't take me to the hospital —  he has been handling the bills; cooking me breakfast, lunch and dinner; mopping the floor, doing house chores and looking after the baby.

get yoself a mans like wonho!! he 🗣is🗣a🗣keeper🗣and🗣also🗣boyfriend🗣and🗣husband🗣material.

and me? i'm just a poor snob that lives in this mansion, nothing to brag about. i can't even afford to buy the galaxy...

++

ok i'm very sorry if some of the writing is in past tense and then present tense because my memory is really bad and sometimes i don't remember what tense i used.