Namjoon's Video

"This is recording right? Hold on wait wait. Bam okay. So I'm dead as of now right? You both are probably crying your eyes out for me.Ah let's see. I think after all this time I understand this whole concept of love. All the good times we all had. So Jin you knew I was dying. But rather than crying and trying to make the most of what I had left, you acted like everything was normal. I can't imagine having to deal with that pain. And rather than leaving you stayed with me. Tae don't be mad at Jin for hiding this. You were aware I couldn't be saved. That's the beginning of the end. Take this as a new chapter for both of your lives. So Tae your papa and I grew up together and I thought wow he's really something. I'm sure this is how you feel about Kookie. Jin you kept being good to me like nothing happened between Jimin and I. Yes my little prince I cheated on papa. I wish I had more time. I want more time with you two. You both have made me so happy. In fact this is the happiest I've ever been in my life. Jin you are the boy I fell in love with. My first love. You gave me Taehyung who I will take care of forever. Tae I'm sorry I'm not going to be with you in person but I'll always look out for you. Make me proud. Now Tae don't be mad at me for leaving you. Same goes for you Jin. And most importantly thank you."