Eighteen

Namjoon's P.O.V.

What's his problem? I'm just trying to love him.

I sat down brushing my hair with my hand.

"Are you Seokjin's husband?"

"That would be me." Hearing his name makes me smile.

"I know I shouldn't have but I heard you guys arguing and he isn't in the best condition so-"

"Yeah I get I'll go back in."

I walked back into the room and Jin was standing looking out the window.

"It's nights like these that remind me someone else had you and that I'm suffering so we can move on to be happy."

"If you're like this why did you forgive me?"

"Cause I love you."

"This again."

"What?" Crap I actually said it.

"Namjoon I could've kicked you out! I could've hit you and yelled which you begged me to do!"

"You should've!"

"You don't get it."

"I don't anything you say!"

"Excuse me.." the same nurse walked in.

"His heart rate when up and he's under a lot of medication so if he acts out of his element that's why." Stupid why didn't I think that.

Jin was laying down and the nurse left after she clicked some buttons.

I can't help but feel bad. How could I blame Jin on something he couldn't control?

"I wish I could go back in time." I felt arms wrap around me.

"It's fate everything has it place." I turn around to face Jin.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling and saying that I don't-"

"It's alright now let's sleep you go on the couch."

"Fine by me just don't be surprised if I sleep walk and land onto your bed."

"Nice try you don't sleep walk."

"And Namjoon."

"Yes?"

"The day when I get you back is when you least expect it."

"I told you before I can live with that." I really can't.

It's now the afternoon and Hoseok said he could drop off Tae.

"Namjoon could you get me my book?"

"Which one you have like a thousand did you leave it in the library?" Come to think of it I don't think Tae knows we have a library.

"It's in my dresser."

"Alright hold on."

This book is special to Jin. It's where he brainstorms his next book he tries to get the right words here. And of course I dare not to look inside because he thinks it's unfair.

"There you go."

"You didn't peak right?"

"No because I know I can't."

"Have you read my last book?"

"I have, you have a way with words and knowing that they're for me is amazing." I smiled remembering all of the poems I read.