That one more day

Start from the beginning

"I won't."

Luke giggled "Good" and took my phone from my back pocket.

I thought he was touching my butt.

---

"Gimmee!" I crawled ontop of Luke and wrestled for my phone.

"Hehe kiss me then I'll give it to you"

I bent down and kissed his lips as he slowly dropped my phone back into my back pocket.

I pulled away.

"Let's watch the movie."

Luke kissed my cheek and I had an awesome (get the pun hehe EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!) rest of the night. All the fluffy and cute, cliché gay stuff happened.

"I love you" I said and kissed Luke.

We packed up and drove back to Luke's for a lil' sleepover.

Aren't we cute.

---

Luke's pov.

I just don't understand.

Why does Ashton believe the stuff he heard?

I looked at the dirty blonde mop of hair facing me- getting so curly rather than straight. I started to play with it, oh it was so pretty.

"Luukkee" Ashton groaned "I'm boredddd" Ashton flipped to his back spreading his arms out laying them on top of my chest.

"Me too" I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked over at Ashton.

"Have you ever dated a girl?" Ash blinked innocently and pretty cutely- if that's even a word.

"Yeah... Kinda felt wrong to though, because, you know being gay and all"

Ashton nodded

"You're my first boyfriend. And if your were a girl, you'd be my first girlfriend." Ash shrugged and smirked a little.

"Ash, how is that even possible?! You're too cute"

Ashton laughed and kissed my nose.

"Dunno. But you know people are so judge mental. They see one kid have straight hair that wears sweaters in hot weather and tons of bracelets practically up to their forearm... they kinda just, automatically expect you to be this weird kid."

Oh the urge to kiss his softy, slightly parted lips was unbearable.

I leaned in, and Ash tilted his head up and parted his lips more as the pressed together. Ash moved his hands to my hair and played with it. I placed my hands on his waist. I moved my head sideways a little bit to deepen our kiss and Ash moved in closer so our chests brushed, it was one of the longest kisses I've ever had without some girl trying to move her hands to my pants.

I loved the way Ashton felt against my lips. I loved the way he moved them against mine, and mostly loved the way he tasted. I was surprised that we've actually kissed so many times and it's only been 3 days. 2 of them were sleepovers. I never wanted to move apart but Ashton did.

"Never let go. Please." Ash whispered, sounding more childish rather then a 17 year old pretty damn hot guy.

"I won't." I bit my lip "I'd be torn in two if I did so. I'd be torn in two if I ever let you go. I'd be torn in two, if I didn't save you."

Ash furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head like a puppy

"From what?"

"The demons that chase you, that razor blade, your thoughts, tyler, your dad, and most of all, yourself."

Ash wiped his eyes and hugged me sniffling.

"I wish I could save me too" he whispered so quietly that if you weren't listening hard enough, you wouldn't even hear his soft, low mumble.

I lied him down on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep. We're going somewhere pretty damn rad tomorrow. We'll stop by your house to get some clothes for you, then I'm taking you away from this hell hole."

Ash nodded and I cuddled him to my chest. His little small frame fit perfect under my chin and above my curled legs. He was so fragile and sweet.

He fell asleep crying.

He fell asleep wanting to die.

He fell asleep loved,
but feeling unloved.

He fell asleep hopeless.

He fell asleep slowly.
Then all at once

And in that short moment of hearing his small sobs and hiccups, slowly, dying off

I knew, oh how I knew.

I was going to save him one day.

I'm taking him away, somewhere far away.

We're buying an apartment, we're leaving everything behind but each other.

We're going to be free.

I slowly fell asleep listening to Ashton's snores and heart beat.

///

A/N: HEY!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... but here omg I had a hard time writing this and I hope you guys are hit with as much feels as I am :-)