He reached out his hand to caress my face and I leaned in, savouring his touch. His beautiful brown eyes never left mine and I felt nervous under his gaze. It angered me because the touch I've grown to hate is the same one I cherish with every breath.

I meekly admired his strand that fell lazily over his forehead. His jaw clenched as usual and his eyes cold.
     "You're lying but okay," He said flatly and withdrew his hand. He was clearly angry— I could see he was trying to hold back his anger. He would never hit me or hurt me but he did correct me. He hates it when I lie to him and as much as I like his corrections, I hate them with all my being.
I gulped hard and opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by yet another familiar voice.
     "I've been looking everywhere for you." Alberto said. Zayn kept his eyes on mine for a second and then turned around to his best mate. His features immediately softened and I wish he could be like that with me.
     "Muna?"
Alberto asked with concern dripping in his voice. I snapped my head in his direction and hummed in reply, earning a squeeze of disapproval from Zayn.

I'm not perfect Zayn! I wanted to say but remained silent.

I hadn't noticed that I had spaced out until Alberto called my attention.
     "Are you okay? I've been calling you for quite some time," He informed me. I smiled, rolling my eyes at him. I only did that because I noticed Zayn had left to talk to some people not so far away.
     "Of course I'm okay Perez. Don't worry about me!" I reply playfully and he chuckled. Alberto and I barely talk because Zayn forbids me from talking to his friends and even when I can, it should be formal. But whenever he isn't around Alberto and I never stick to that rule. I always wondered if Alberto knew about Zayn's sexual pleasures and about the contract but I never dared to ask.
Sometimes I wondered why I was still with Zayn in the first place. I wondered why I signed again after the first two months of solely giving myself to him through the contract. Most of all I wondered why he allowed me to sign a second time. But I was beyond ecstatic because I really needed the money.
     "You are so full of yourself, miss Brooks."
He joked and I laughed. I never bothered talking to anyone at the events Zayn took me to so I was grateful that Alberto stayed and talked to me as Zayn occupied himself— caring about anyone and everyone except me.

Alberto and I took a seat in the lounge area and conversed back and forth. I had only a night left of being Zayn's girlfriend so I couldn't care at that point if my actions annoyed him.
     "It's been four months already, how are you hanging in there with Zayn?"
Alberto asked and my mouth dried up immediately. He knows.
I felt embarrassed for some reason. It was a confidential contract and yet his friends knew? I probably looked stupid before them— and a slut.
     "What?"
I choked out. I felt a knot form in my stomach. I just wanted the night to end already so I could never see Zayn again. My palms became sweaty and a bead of sweat formed on my forehead.
     "He is a handful and very commanding and all that shit."
He chuckled but I kept my eyes on him.
     "What I mean is how is your relationship with him so far?"
He asked, furrowing his brows. Relationship? Yeah right. I physically relaxed because I knew for sure that if Alberto used the term relationship then he didn't know anything. It was such a relief.
     "It could be better." I shrugged, confiding in him and took a sip of the alcohol I had in my hand. I could be myself with Zayn gone. The rules in his contract definitely prevent me from being myself and encourage me to be the perfect bitch. His perfect bitch.

Alberto chuckled and opened his mouth to speak but shut it when Zayn stood before us.
     "What's going on here?"
He asked, glaring at me, after all, I was the one breaking the rules and not Alberto.
     "What does it look like? We are talking." Alberto replied offhandedly. Zayn's jaw tightened and he balled his fist, his eyes not once straying away from mine. . . He was angry beyond comprehension and I wanted to bring out the beseecher within me but decided against it.
I stood to my feet sharply in order not to provoke him more. Alberto knows how possessive Zayn can be and just smirked, totally oblivious to the fact that it wasn't because he actually likes me but because it was in our contract— His contract.
My feet carried me past Zayn and I muttered that I was going to the ladies. Heavy footsteps could be heard behind me and I knew he was following me but I didn't turn back. My heartbeat escalated as I trotted away for my mental health.
I increased my pace, walking faster. The bathroom came into sight and just as I'm about to enter, I felt rough hands pull me back and pushed me against the wall.