[ Chapter 20 ]

Waking up happy, Aaliyah got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready for her productive day. Today she decided to go out shopping for the baby with Jayceon's mother Nancy and his sister Crystal.

After her shower, she got dressed in a purple sun dress, she pulled her hair out of her face and into a neat donut bun. She put on a little makeup, and fixed herself up.

Aaliyah stepped back and took a look at herself. She thought she looked good, her baby bump was showing like crazy, but she liked it. She loved looking down at her belly and acknowledging the little life living inside of her.

She placed her hands on her stomach and hummed silently to the baby as she looked for her phone and purse. Once she grabbed her things, she walked downstairs and got her some breakfast. She grabbed her stuff and walked out to her car and got in to go meet Nancy and Crystal.

Once she got there, she saw Jayceon and Terrance talking.

She got out of the Rover to go into the house to meet Crystal and Nancy.

Jayceon watched her walk towards them. He smiled when he saw her. Seeing her lightened up his mood because he has been feeling a little down.

Amanda won't stop calling him, he doesn't want to answer, but from his understanding it's important. He decided to meet her for lunch today and he's preparing to stay calm through whatever she has to tell him.

"Hey boys." Aaliyah said, breaking Jayceon's train of thought. She walked into the house.

"Aww look at you." Nancy said as she admired Aaliyah. Aaliyah smiled as she did a tiny spin.

"You look beautiful. I should kick Jay ass for doing the shit he did." Crystal smiled as she hugged Aaliyah. Aaliyah laughed, "That won't be necessary."

The three women laughed as they all filed out the house only to see Jayceon and Amanda talking. Aaliyah looked at Amanda and smiled. Amanda's mouth dropped once she saw Aaliyah.

"Hey. How are you?" Aaliyah asked as she approached Amanda along side Crystal. Amanda smiled, "I'm fine." Amanda answered. She was confused of why Aaliyah was talking to her, but didn't say anything about it.

"Jay is this the trash you slept with?" Crystal blatantly asked. Jayceon sighed as Amanda arched an eyebrow in Crystal's direction.

"Excuse me?" Amanda asked. Crystal smiled, "Trash. You're nothing but trash, you knew this was a soon to be married, yet you still fucked him. I'm not saying you're the only one wrong in this situation, because he is too. But you as a woman should know better. If you want a man, get your own. Don't be triflin and take someone else's man. You broke up a happy home because your drunk ass couldn't keep your legs closed. You lucky Liyah told me not to beat your ass...but you know what, she ain't my mama." Right on the spot Crystal punched Amanda in the face.

Aaliyah's mouth dropped as she saw Amanda fall to the ground. Jayceon reacted an helped her up along side his brother.

"Crystal. I taught you better than that." Nancy said as she too helped Amanda up.

Crystal rolled her eyes as Aaliyah lowkey gave her a thumbs up. "Help Aaliyah into the car." Nancy told Crystal. Crystal led the way to the car as the two would snicker under their breath.

When they got into the car they laughed their asses off. But they were silenced by a knock on the window. They rolled down the window and saw Jayceon standing there. He looked at Aaliyah and smiled, but looked at Crystal and frowned, "Why did you do that? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked.

Crystal remained nonchalant to the whole situation. Aaliyah laughed, Jayceon was fussing at her like she was a child, even though what she did was sort of childish.

"Jay if you don't get the hell out my face!" Crystal finally said. Jayceon sighed he looked back at Aaliyah and saw her smiling he couldn't help but to smile.

"Just be careful." He said never taking his eyes off of Aaliyah.

He left the truck and Nancy walked over and got in. She looked at Crystal and sighed, "Why must you act like your daddy?" Crystal

Laughed as well did I.

***

After a long day of shopping, the trio finally made it back to Nancy's house. When Aaliyah stepped out of the truck, she gawked in shock. Her family and friends stood outside of Nancy's house as Jayceon stood in the middle.

"Go on." Crystal nudged her. Aaliyah smiled as she looked at the lit up walk way, the outside chandeliers, and her family and friends and finally at Jayceon. He smiled a big smile, he decided it was finally time to apologize for his actions the grown man way.

"Jayce, what's going on?" Aaliyah asked. He smiled as he took her hand.

"Baby, I'm sorry for all the shit i've put you through these past few weeks. I disrespected you, I stepped out on you, I almost lost you and my child, I never want to lose you Liyah. You're my life, my heart, my backbone. Without you, I'm nobody. I need you baby. Please forgive me?" Jayceon's words made Aaliyah tear up. But her tears really came when she heard their song.

"Jay-"

"Shhh I understand if you're not ready, I can be patient." Jayceon said. Aaliyah shook her head, she missed Jayceon honestly. She wanted him more than he realized. She wrapped her arms around Jayceon's neck pulling him down into a kiss, "I missed you!" she mumbled against his lips.

Jayceon grabbed the back of her legs and placed a hand behind her back before lifting her up. "I missed you more baby."

The two shared a powerful, emotion filled kiss.

Just like that, the two were back on. They both understood things would never be the same, but they were in for a shock of just how much change will be brought into their lives.

You like? Comment!