[ Chapter 7 ]

It's been one month since Aaliyah and Jayceon last talked. Jayceon tried going by the studio, but they would say she wasn't there, she wouldn't answer his phone calls or text messages, he even went by the house, but nobody answered. It was like she fell of the face of earth.

"You Ight bruh?" Jerome asked Jayceon. Jayceon sighed, "Nah, where yo cousin at?" he asked as he stared at his phone, hoping her name would flash across the screen. Jerome looked over at his depressed friend shaking his head, "Chill bruh, she'll come around, don't sweat her."

Jayceon was tired of hearing that bullshit! They've been saying she would come around, but it's been a month! Thirty-one days, no text, no calls, she has been ignoring him and he has no idea why. He's clueless to what's going on, he doesn't know what to do, this girl got his head gone.

Little did he know, Aaliyah was dealing with more problems of her own. She sat on the doctor's table wide eyes at the news she just received. She couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes, you are pregnant, three weeks actually." Dr. Wills stated. Aaliyah was speechless, she had a big lump formed in her throat. She shook her head in disbelief. 'How could I be pregnant?' She thought to herself, she could have sworn they used a condom both times they had sex, but it could have broke..

"Look, to be sure lets do a ultrasound." the doctor suggested. Aaliyah agreed, she layed back upon the bed and lifted her black polo shirt up to expose her stomach. Dr. Wills rubbed gel across her stomach before taking the remote and rubbing it in the gel across her stomach, Aaliyah's eyes grew wide as her hand flew to her mouth, she heard the little heartbeats coming from the machine.

"Congrats, Ms. Jones." Dr. Wills said with a smile. Aaliyah let a tear escape her eyes. Pregnant? She just couldn't wrap her head around the idea of her being a parent. Sighing, and wiping the tear from her face, she stood up and gathered her things.

"I prescribed you some parental vitamins and you can pick up the picture and your next appointment date upfront." Dr. Wills explained. Aaliyah nodded her head and thanked her as she walked out. She got her things at the front desk and walked to her car. She sat in the parking lot of the hospital just staring at the sonogram,she couldn't believe she was pregnant. Her vision became blurry due to tears that were threatening to fall. She wiped her eyes and drove to her house, she parked her car and thanked God Lauren wasn't there so she could cry in peace.

She walked upstairs to her room sitting the sonogram in her drawer and placing the parental vitamins in her medicine cabinet. She layed in bed, cried, thought about her life, cried, thought about Jayceon, cried, and thought about her and Jayceon and cried, then the one question came to her head, "How do I explain this to him?" she said outloud.

Sighing, she decided to save that thought for another day and let sleep take over her body.

OOOOWAAAA! COMMENT!