[ Chapter 19 ]

Jayceon sat in the living room in the dark. He was stressed and that wasn't good for him. Aaliyah was his backbone, his heart, his reason of waking up and doing what he does best, the reason he was sane, but with her gone he doesn't know what to do.

He looked into the darkness as a tear slid down his face. All because he messed up and did a mistake that he promised he would never do again caused him to lose his family. His brother Tremaine is mad at him, his sisters are mad at him, his mom is very disappointed, and Aaliyah is pissed!

Jayceon sighed, I need a drink. He thought. He stood up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the strongest liquor he could find.

He grabbed a class and poured the drink into it. One glass became two, and two became three and after that he was drunk, sloppy drunk.

Jayceon layed out on the couch, and thought about the situation. The alcohol was taking over his mind, he grabbed his car keys and stomped out the house.

He got into his car and sped out the driveway and onto the road. He was swirvimg in and out of the lane, luckily no one was out at this time of night.

He arrived at Aaliyah's mother house. He sat in the car and looked at the door. He siged as he got out. He wobbled to the door and banged on it.

When the door opened he was face to face with Aaliyah. She was wearing a long t-shirt, that barely covered her ass. Her hair was in a high ponytail, she didn't have on any makeup Jayceon couldn't help but to stare.

Jayceon fell down to his knees and held onto Aaliyah as tears slid down his face.

Aaliyah could tell he was drunk, she could smell the vodka on his breath. She patted his back as her mother walked down the stairs to see what the commotion was about.

"Jayceon, what are you doing here?" she asked as she tied her robe. Aaliyah turned around to ask her mother for help. Nancy walked over and helped her daughter with Jayceon, they got him to a couch where he sat.

Aaliyah walked away and got him some water to help sober him up.

Jayceon grabbed it and chugged it down. He straightened up and looked at Aaliyah and sighed. The hurt in her eyes, sobered Jayceon up a little.

"Baby I miss you." Jayceon said, those words caused tears to form in Aaliyah's eyes. She misses Jayceon more than anything in the world.

"Jay-"

"No Li, I love you. I know I fucked up, but please forgive me. I promise you she didn't mean shit to me. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Li please. I need you." Aaliyah cried.

She wanted to believe him, but she doesn't want to be hurt anymore. She loves Jayceon and she wants them to work, but she refuses to be cheated on and disrespected.

"Jay listen. You cheated, again. You hurt me. Do you know how hurt I am? You had sex with a woman you told me not to worry about because y'all were just friends! You told me, you'd never hurt me again, but guess what! You did, and I'm extremely pissed and upset!" Jayceon sighed. It hurt to see Aaliyah cry, she's the love of his life, he never meant to hurt her. If anything he wanted to prevent that from happening.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could say.

"I'll bring you some blankets, you can sleep here tonight. We'll talk in the morning."

The next morning, Aaliyah's father, Gary woke up early. He walked downstairs and saw Jayceon on the couch. He heard the commotion last night and thought it would be a good idea if he talked to Jayceon.

He walked over to Jayceon and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Come on son." Gary said. Jayceon opened his eyes and sighed. He had a slight hangover, but he got up anyway.