Chapter 33

It's been a month since Amanda has moved in, and it has been driving aaliyah crazy. She whines about everything, her and Jayceon can never have any alone time, she doesn't help out around the house, she's lazy, and acts like a five year old.

"Aaliyahhhh." Amanda whined. Aaliyah was in the kitchen fixing JJ a bottle, whatever Amanda wanted could wait, because her baby comes first.

"Aaliyahhhh!" Amanda cried. Aaliyah sighed she made sure the bottle was perfect for JJ before feeding it to him. She walked out of the kitchen and walked upstairs to the guest room to see Amanda sitting there on her phone.

"Yes Amanda?"

"My back hurts, so you think you can massage it for me?" Aaliyah grew ticked off at that question. The first time she did it, it was out of kindness, the second time was because she knew the pain, but now she refuses.

"I'm taking care of my baby right now, but if you lay on your side, it takes more pressure off your back." Aaliyah informed. Amanda grew angry. She knew aaliyah was tired of her, she knew aaliyah was ready to go home, but she wasn't leaving until she has what is rightfully hers and that's Jayceon.

"Bitch." She mumbled when Aaliyah walked out. Aaliyah heard what she said, but instead of retaliating she decided to be the bigger person.

She walked into the nursery and grabbed JJ some clothes before going to bathe him.

"Liyah!" She heard Jayceon yell as the door downstairs slammed shut. She rolled her eyes, she was getting really irritated with him too. He was always believing what Amanda said, and he was always telling aaliyah to be nice because she's pregnant, but aaliyah was tired of being nice, she was at her breaking point with these two, and she was like a bomb, she was about to blow.

"Liyah? What did you do now?" He asked.

"I'll tell you what she did, she left me in pain. She didn't care and she just walked off. I knew it was a bad idea for me to stay here, she gone try to kill me and my baby as revenge for having sex with you." Amanda said.

Aaliyah pulled JJ out of the baby bath and dressed him ignoring the two. She bumped past the both of them as she walked to her bed. She layed JJ there while she went and found a bag. She started packing.

"What are-"

"No Jayce! I've had it up to here with your bullshit. Since she's got here both of you have been driving me crazy, you defend her in everything, she bitches about everything and I've had enough of y'all dumbass. So call me after she's out of my house!" Aaliyah yelled packing her bag and a few of JJ's clothes.

"You not taking him." Jayceon tried to stop her, but that only made her angrier.

"Jayce move! I'm not leaving him here. You're never here and I be damned if I leave him here with her!" She said pushing past him. She walked out the door slamming it and going to her car to strap in a startled JJ.

Aaliyah kissed his head before going to the driver's side and getting in. She cruised down the city streets before pulling up to her mama's house.

She parked on the curb and got out. She grabbed JJ and their things and made her way up the driveway. She didn't even have to knock, her mama just opened the door.

"Come on in baby. " Nancy told her daughter. Aaliyah walked in and sat on the couch where she just broke down. For the past month she has been stressing, she's been going crazy in that house.

She has shut down so many photo shoot offers, she hasn't been going to the studio like she was supposed to, but Niko and Lauren has that under control.

"Baby it's okay. This is just a little obstacle. Y'all will get through this." Nancy assured. Aaliyah prayed her mama was right and she prayed that leaving her fiancé alone wasn't a bad idea.

Meanwhile at the house, Jayceon was sitting in his room. He too was stressed, it felt like he's been dealin with a battle of Aaliyah and Amanda all month.

He felt like he couldn't make one happy without making the other one mad. He sighed.

"You hungry?" She asked rubbing her growing belly. Jayceon shook his head. Amanda sighed, "Come on Jayce, you gotta eat. I understand this is taking a toll on you but you don't need to stress yourself out." She said walking over to him.

She began massaging his shoulders. Jayceon relaxed at the touch of her soft delicate hands.

"Yes just relax." She coached. This is what she wanted alone time with Jayceon. This moment was perfect, she could be a better wife than Aaliyah, or at least that's what she wanted to believe.

Jayceon knew where his heart was, flaws and all he's in love with Aaliyah, and he loves her, but she has to realize everything can't always be about her. He needed to make sure Amanda was okay and that meant stayin in this house.

Aaliyah will just have to understand.

Jayceon stiffened as he felt Amanda's warm thick lips kiss his earlobe. He knew what happened last time and he needed to distance himself from this situation. M

"Relax Jayce. No sex, but I do wanna make you feel better. Relieve some of your stress." She said seductively.

She got off the bed and got down on her knees infront off Jayceon. She unbuckled his pants and rubbed him through his boxer briefs. She could feel him hardening under her touch.

"Relax." Jayceon sighed, he didn't want to do this, but her daring eyes and the feel of her hands had his mind going somewhere else.

The moment she stuck him in her mouth his mind went blank. But when he stared down in her face, the pain and hurt look aaliyah gave him came to mind. He pushed Amanda away before standing up and pulling himself together.

"Amanda it's time for you to go. In the morning be prepared to go back to your apartment." He said before walking into the bathroom.

Amanda sat on the floor silently. She was confused, she thought she had him.

She got up and made her way to her room with a sour face.

This is all Aaliyah's fault. She thought. She slammed her door before she began packing. Once everything was in its rightful place she layed in bed and silently cried.

"He's supposed to be mine. He's supposed to be mine." She cried until she fell asleep.

______________________________________