Chapter20.

I woke up with four unfamiliar faces staring at me. One dark young man, two mid-age women and one mid-age man. "Jess!" The young one smiled and went to hug me. Who was this? I pushed him away slightly. "Who are you?" I asked confused. "What?" He asked back shocked as the elder man walked off. I was so confused now, where was I? "Who are you?" I asked. "Mom" his eyes were watering, he turned around with his hand on his forehead. "Jessica" one of the women said. "Where am I?" I asked. "Your in hospital, jess, it's your mom, remember?" She asked me. "No?" I got scared now. "What's going on?" The young man asked two men that walked round the corner, one of the men was in here earlier. "Jessica, what do you remember?" This person asked me. "Words, meanings" I listed the things I knew. "You got hit by a truck jessica, you've been in a coma for eight weeks, you have a few broken bones and a brain injury, you may not remember everything at the moment but things may start coming back to you shortly" the doctor I think told me. "Um, okay? Who are these people?" I asked, sort of getting why I was so confused. "I'm your dad jess" the other man told me, I knew who one of the women was. "Aston jess" he held my hand, I just let him "your fiancé, your best friend, please, jess, please remember" his tears were pouring down his face. My fiancé? I was going to get married? "I'm sorry, I don't, I'm sorry" I need to know what's happening. "I'm asts mom jess" the other woman said. "Give her time, don't rush her, she'll get too confused" the doctor said "she needs to get into her normal routine as soon as possible". "We were on holiday though? How can she get into her normal routine as soon as possible?" Aston asked. "Wait, where are we?" I asked. "California, America, we live together in London, England" my so called fiancé told me. "Oh, cool" I smiled. "Well in a couple of weeks you can fly back over there, we'll transfer all our documents so then they can take over" he told them "but for now just try and act as normal as possible". He walked off, they all did apart from my fiancé. "So, were meant to be getting married? When?" I asked. "We didn't set a date yet, you, you were pregnant" his tears began coming from his eyes again. "I was pregnant?! Wow. Um, how, how did we meet?" I asked, quite shocked. "Our parents, we've been best friends since you were born, literally, we haven't been together long, not even a year yet, the pregnancy wasn't planned, then, we got engaged the day before the accident" he told me. "Okay, um, how old am I? Tell me about me" I asked. I couldn't picture a word he had said, I was trying though, really hard. "Your twenty four years old, Jessica Elizabeth Hill, your the most gorgeous model out there, your bestfriend is Rochelle, she's in a band called the Saturdays, she's married to my bestfriend, marvin, he was my bandmate, we were in a band called JLS , me, marvin, oritse and jb. They all come out here to see you, marvin and Rochelle, jb and his wife Chloe and oritse and his girlfriend AJ" he was about to carry on talking but I stopped him. "Stop, I'm getting confused, I'm a model? You were in a band? My best friends in a band?" I asked. "Yep, yep and yep" he chuckled a little. "Okay, um, I think that's enough for today" I smiled. "You thirsty?" He asked me. "A little" I told him. "Okay, I'll go get some water" he stood up and leant in before I pushed him away. "Sorry, habit" he told me. I didn't say anything. So, here I start my new life.

A week and a half later, I was at my holiday home I think? It was just me and aston which was scary, but he seemed nice. I had a cast on my leg and arm, which really wasn't fun. I haven't remembered anything either, which isn't fun either. "So, erm, what do you want to do?" Ast, that's what apparently I call him, asked me. "What do I do?" I asked. "Well it's different here, we just relax all day, we go in the pool, we sunbathe, we walk around shops, we watch movies" he told me. "Oh, erm, what's my favourite movie?" I asked. "Ah, twilight" he chuckled. "What's funny?" I asked. "You used to watch that movie everyday, I always used to just let you watch what ever you wanted, I loved seeing you happy, we used to always just have little play fights, you always used to think you won, I just let you though, we used to bring the quilt and everything downstairs, cuddle on the sofa and watch it, or we'd cuddle in bed and watch it" his eyes were watery. "I'm sorry I don't remember anything, it seems like fun though" I rubbed his hand. "It was a lot of fun" he told me. "So, shall we watch this twilight thing then?" I asked him. "Yeah, sit down" he told me. He found this twilight out of this collection of DVDs while I sat on his sofa. He put it on and sat at the other side. "You can lie down" he told me. "Do I normally do that?" I asked. "You always do, you either put your feet on my lap or you cuddle into me" he told me. "Oh" I put my legs on the sofa but kept them to myself.

ASTONS POV

So, she doesn't remember me, the love of my life doesn't remember anything about me. It's hard, I just expect her to do normal things, to cuddle, to play, to kiss, to do everything as normal, but when she doesn't even know where she lives, it's hard. I keep thinking about everything, how happy she was the day it happened, her face when I proposed, she was so happy and excited. But she doesn't have a clue now, I remember everything and she remembers nothing. I'm madly in love with someone she doesn't know. I just need to get her home, to start getting everything back to normal. I'm doing everything I can, telling her everything, showing her pictures, but she doesn't get anything. We watched twilight, I loved seeing her smile at it like the first time she watched it, her asking me questions about what happened next, but that was it, jess knows every single word to twilight, but this jess knows nothing. "Do you fancy looking at your phone maybe? It might help you remember things?" I asked her. "Okay" she smiled. I got her phone and gave it to her moving her legs so I could sit by her, I wanted to put my arm around her, but I knew she'd just movie it away. "What's my password?" She asked me. Wow, I wasn't expecting that, I don't know why, I mean, why would she remember that and nothing else. "1105" I told her. "Why is it that?" She asked confused slightly. "The day we got together, eleventh of June" I told her. She looked through texts, pictures, modelling pictures, twitter, Instagram, a lot, but she didn't remember anything, but she did figure a lot about herself, like her character. This is a long start to a tough journey