My Perfect Bestfriend

So, I'm just gonna start off by telling you about myself, my names Jessica Elizabeth Hill, I'm 24, I live in London, with my best friend, Aston Merrygold, yep, the former JLS band member, his now 26. I know what your thinking, a boy, and a girl living with each other, they surely can't just be best friends, they must have done something, but nope, I'm all single and astons got a girlfriend, Sarah Richards, I think she's 30, yeah, 30. They've been together almost 2years now, there perfect for each other if I'm honest. Me and Aston have been best friends since I was born. Our parents were close, and when I went to school, he was like the big brother I never had, always watching out for me, yeah sadly I'm a only child. "Aston? You in?" I shouted walking in our home, it's pretty big if I'm honest, I heard shouting from upstairs, him and Sarah, and I was just saying how perfect they was. I decided to leave them too it, and chill in the living room, our sofa was so comfy, and our TV was so big. Obviously aston brought most of this stuff, I always felt bad, but he never understood why. I'm a model, a biggish model, so I did have money, and I was famous and all that too, but it was nothing compared to asts wages. So I put as much money as I could to everything. I heard two people storm down the stairs. "Don't aston!" I heard Sarah shout "jess?" She picked her head round. "Hmm?" I really didn't want to get involved. "Hug please, I don't know when I'll see you again" I stood up and we hugged. I saw ast over her shoulder, he looked, I can't even explain, I've never seen him like this before. "Bye" she smiled weakly. "See you, you've got my number" I smiled. "Bye aston" she hugged him a little, kissing his cheek, and walking out. Ast ran upstairs, I heard him punch his door, new one will be needed, then he slammed it shut. I'll give him 5minutes then go up to him. What could have happened? I swear yesterday they was all lovey dovey, and now. I waited abit longer than 5minutes and wondered up the stairs, the door had a hole in it, and some cracks, he must have been really angry. I knocked on the door and opened it. He was in a ball, crying into the duvet. "Can I come in?" I asked. He didn't answer. I sat on the bed, put my arm around his shoulders, and pushed him into me, letting him cry on me. "Everything's gonna be alright, I promise, I don't know what's gone on, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I promise you everything will be okay" I stroked his hair. I didn't know what to do really. I've never seen him like this before, and it isn't easy at all, downstairs his eyes were so red and puffy, it was unbelievable. "How about I order some pizza? We can watch a movie?" I asked. He looked up and smiled weakly. I pulled my phone out and called dominoes, a large hawwain pizza, and a big bottle of fanta. Both of asts favs. "Get comfortable" I smiled getting up, going downstairs getting white chicks, another one of asts favs, two glasses, for the fanta later, and come back upstairs. I put the film in and sat bad on the bed, letting ast cuddle into me. "Thank you" he whispered. "No problem, I know you would do this for me, that's what best friends for" I smiled. Hopefully all his favourite things will make him feel better. I hated seeing him like this. He stayed silent, and just watched the film until the door went. "Here" he went to get his wallet out. "Nope, my treat" I smiled cheekily and ran downstairs, I opened the door then got my bag at the bottom of the stairs, I took my purse out, paid for it, and ran back upstairs with everything. I walked in and ast had propped himself making himself comfortable. He had stopped crying now, his eyes were still bright red and puffy, but I suppose he looked better. "Here you go mr" I smiled giving it to him. When we had dominoes we always ordered a large, I had about two slices, ast always had the rest. He was so greedy. Before I even sat down he was half way through his first slice. "Slow down! It's not going anywhere" I laughed, he smiled a little, but wasn't really talking, I was okay with that. We watched the film, we were both really tired after that, so I decided to get up an go to my own bed. I put my hair in a bun, wiped my makeup off, and put my little pyjama shorts and vest top on. I jumped into bed and looked at my phone, when a message popped up. 'Can you come in here please? Xxxx' Aston. Typical, as soon as I get comfy. I jumped up and walked in his room. "Hmm?" I opened the door, he was sitting down, he burst out laughing at my face as I probably didn't look too pleased. "Asstttonn" I moaned at him. "Will you sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked me "I could do with your cuddles". "Sure" I smiled "let me just go get my phone and charger" I walked back out, in my room, got them and went back into asts room. I plugged my charger in and my phone. I jumped into his bed, and we faced each other, our arms wrapped around each other, this felt perfect. I've never slept in the same bed as ast before, but this, this feels weird, a good weird.