"Well I AHHHHH! Rias that hurts."

Rias was pinching the poor boy's face. "He is staying right here."

"Lady Gremory I'll take care of him."

"Are you the Master of his soul?"

"Well... You got me there."

"Breasts?"

"For my size I do."

"Take baths?"

"Once or twice." Ravel winked.

*DING!* Asia hit Issei in the head with a frying pan. It came out of no where. "You dick! I was going to cook for you. And you're bathing with her? Jerk."

"Speaking of cooking and baking we should make something (FN). Before the cravings kick."

"Nova you don't even know if you are carrying. Not saying to do things you shouldn't but let's be real now."

"But Hubby it's ice cream and I'll make you some."

"Again with the being forward."

"Regardless of you two I'm here for one thing. Yuuto. I mean Kiba. I don't care if he calls you Princess or whatever nonsense. Stay arms reach at least." Tsubaki was tapping her toe.

"You mad because I kissed him and you didn't?" Ravel giggled.

"No way!" Gasped Kiba.

"Kiba!"

"I didn't I swear. I wasn't looking for that."

"Of course you wouldn't. I don't do that repulsive thing that men want. It's disgusting and I don't like having my hair pulled while eating."

"Kiba explain yourself." Tsubaki started to form magic in her hand. Kiba went from no girlfriend to confirmed relationship, to being on the hot seat to now the ejector seat. This was bad.

"But Tsubaki I haven't said any of those things." He defended.

Alright dammit I've had enough. You step in the middle of the three. "Listen up. First off Blondie go home. All four men are taken. Kiba. Buddy c'mon you should know better. And now you. The long haired secretary with a commitment problem. Yeah. I said it. Guess what? You two work it out. Now if you excuse me," You grab Xenovia's hand. "I'm going to the kitchen. I'll be maybe five minutes. And this will be resolved or at least you all will be cleared out when I get back. Good. We're clear. See ya later. Bye for now."

Xenovia is amazed you took the show as such. This was quite the leap for you. But it was better than arguing at this time of night. She grabs bowls and starts to scoop and serve. "Hey Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"If you were single would you roll with it?"

"Honestly you have taught me quite a bit. I wouldn't be ready for a relationship without you. Make any sense?"

She was a bit confused. "Because of our experience?"

"That and look at the people available. No one would fit the mold. Wouldn't know how to go about it. She is way too aggressive for taste. For me."

"But aren't I?"

"Forward yes. Aggressive is an advancement on it. When you said that you wanted a baby we talked about it. I think she would just push a guy down, rip the pants, and ride em cowboy."

"Don't worry I got what I wanted. I'm only aggressive when you want me to and in the battlefield."

"I... okay let me be clear. Relationships are an agreed partnership. Two, you think you're pregnant over less than an hour? Come on."

"Sorry. Strawberry please."

"Same."

"Marshmallows too."

"You're not pregnant yet."

"Mindset."

"Fine." You sigh.

"And chocolate syrup."

"Pushing your luck woman."

Meanwhile as you argue cravings in the dessert category Tsubaki still isn't done. Ravel steps back and she has nowhere to go. Gasper is hiding behind Rias and cuddled by Koneko. Issei is recovering from the hit on the noggin from Asia. At last it's just Kiba a few feet away from he guesses now his new girlfriend. Everyone is wondering just what is next.

"Kiba?" Tsubaki crossed her arms.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I'm waiting."

"For?"

"My kiss goodbye."

"Goodbye?"

"I'm a busy woman."

"So he's free soon. Got it. Go ahead Darling." Ravel stood there.

"Darling? You're joking right? Away with you."

"Kiba? Do you think?"

"...Well..." He looks at both girls. Then to Rias. Nods and turns his head back. "Like she said. Go home."

"Awwww. Why are the cute ones always taken?" She sighed. "You know where to find me. On you. Maybe we can go shopping with Gasper."

Gasper looks at Koneko. "Ki..."

She hissed at him. "No!"

"Well till then." Ravel disappears in her summoning circle.

"So where were..." Kiba gets interupted by a kiss from Tsubaki. Something he was just siked on.

"Tsubaki..."

"Goodnight Kiba."

"Sweet dreams. Can I call you tomorrow?" Kiba blushed. A guy that could get any girl in the world can actually blush. Who would think?

"Of course."

"Till then."

~~~~~

Xenovia is being dramatic as Kiba is finally on good terms. Good for him. As Ravel packs her bags once more. Tsubaki is finally realizing what she has and hopefully she keeps it up. Almost perfect. But what's next with Xenovia and hopeful pregnancy adventure? Oh boy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz