Chapter Eighteen: 5 Months Later

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I shook my head at her before glancing at Sam, "At least this trip isn't a total waste." He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and nodded, he was right, it wasn't a total waste. "What did you say her name was?" Perrie soon asked me. "Nikkiaya." I replied as I stared over. I stayed in Sam's arms as I spoke and Tess was hugging Dean, "You don't mind us being together, right?" Tessa asked her mum. "I'm not best pleased about it but you're an adult now baby girl, I'm happy as long as he treats you right and keeps you safe whilst on hunts and whilst he isn't." Her mum said. She immediately hugged her mum as her father and Dean got talking, I turned around just in time to see my father approaching me, "I'm proud of you baby girl. These past nine months have changed you, you've become a strong girl and you look like you're a great mother. I'm gonna go and meet my grandchild but before I do..." He told me before turning to Sam.

"I want you to know that this is for life now, son. I don't want my baby ringing me up in tears some time in the future telling us you've left her, I want you to keep her and your child safe regardless of whether you're on hunts or not. No matter what happens, she and your child need to be your top priority, okay? You need to swear that you won't give up on them, protect them with your life, don't mess this up and don't break her heart, she's had enough assholes do that to her." He told him. "Sir, I promise I'm here to stay. I'm in this for the long run. I knew what I was getting into with this life, I know I need to protect them both and I will, I'll protect them with my life. I love the both of them, sir, so much." Sam replied. My dad nodded and shook his hand, "You're a great man Sam." He said before heading towards Jesy and the others.

I watched him go before turning to my mum, "So is this it for us? You're not gonna bother with your daughter or granddaughter just because I stayed with a boy you didn't like?" I asked her. She sighed, "I want what's best for you Rebecca." She told me. "Sam, Dean and Tess are my family now mum. Sam and I have a daughter, she's so precious mum. And she needs to know who her grandmother is... You're the only grandma she has." I told her. "What about Sam's mum?" She asked. "My mother was murdered by a demon when I was only young." Sam told her. "Miss White, please give your daughter another chance, if not for her then for your grandchild." Sam begged. "That's all she's asking for." He added. My mum stared at us both before nodding, "Okay, one more chance, don't mess up again Rebecca." She said as she hugged me before heading towards Jesy and Nik.

I rested my head against Sam's shoulder as Dean and Tessa came to stand beside us, Dean put his arm around Sam's shoulder and we all stood together, my dad walked over to us with Nikkiaya in his arms, "She looks so much like you did when you were born." He told me with a smile. I smiled as he headed back over to my mum, Tessa's family had gathered around my parents now and were cooing over my baby. Jesy walked over and slung her arm over my shoulder, "Wow. I'm so proud of you RiRi. You've had your first child, you have a successful relationship and you're doing what you want. I'm happy for you and so fucking proud." She said. I smiled, "Thanks Jess." I replied. She kissed my cheek before sitting down.

The day was finally ending, Sam, Dean, Tess and I were all heading back out to the car just as Nathan walked by. "You a babysitter now Becca?" Nathan mocked. "No, I'm a mother." I replied as I stared at him. "NO FUCKING WAY! WHO'S THE DAD?!" He said. I raised an eyebrow before pointing to Sam, "MR TURNER?! YOU FUCKED YOUR TEACHER, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" He yelled. "I did tell you that I'd give it up for Mr Turner." I smirked. "You fucking slag. And yet you'd never give it up for me?!" He said angrily. "Shut the fuck up Nathanial." Dean spat. "What you going to do, Mr Romell?!" He spat back. "I will fucking end your existence." Dean spat whilst getting closer to the boy. Tessa quickly pulled him back and distracted him with a makeout session just as Casey and Caitlyn walked by, jealousy instantly filled Caitlyn's face when she saw Tess and Dean making out whilst Casey stared at Sam, "Back in New York sir?" She asked. "You come back for another piece of this?" She questioned before smirking. She then leant in to kiss him but he pushed her back, "I didn't come back here for you, I came back to introduce my daughter to her grandparents." He told her. "Daughter?!" She asked before seeing me holding the stroller. "No fucking way, you guys are a thing?! You're dating your fucking teachers?!" She yelled. Tess and Dean soon pulled away from eachother and turned to Casey and Caitlyn, "YOU HAVE A FUCKING DAUGHTER WITH YOUR TEACHER! HOW SLUTTY IS THAT?!" Casey screamed.

I rolled my eyes before turning to Dean, "Dean, Tess... Can you guys take Nikkiaya to the park for a bit please?" I asked before turning to the three people now mocking me and calling Tessa and I sluts. "Yeah, of course." Dean said as Tess began pushing the stroller and Dean walked away beside her. I watched them go until they were out of sight before punching Casey across the face as hard as I could, "Slut?! Fucking sluts?! You're the only fucking slut around here you two faced, good for nothing, bitch!" I spat as I began laying into her. I then turned to Nathan and punched him as hard as possible whilst Sam stood with his mouth wide open in shock as I beat up my ex boyfriend, I then turned to Caitlyn and began laying into her. I was soon pulled back, "Woah, easy tiger." I heard Leigh-Anne say. Her arms wrapped around me as she pulled me away from the three of them, "Get the fuck outta here before I end all three of ya!" Jesy yelled. They quickly hurried away as Jesy turned to me, "You're an amazing fighter but if mum and dad would have seen that you'd be in massive trouble." She told me as Leigh-Anne finally let me go.

I shook my head before sighing, "They were calling Tess and I sluts." I sighed. "Babes, you can't let good for nothing scumbags like them get to you." Perrie said from behind Jess. "They're fucking cunts and you're not.. Also, I don't know why Casey and Caitlyn were giving it large, they were the town bikes back when you lived here and not much has changed since." Jade put in with a small laugh. I quickly messaged Tessa to come back before leaning back against the Chevy, "A 1967 Chevy Impala, I am impressed." Jesy said as she stared at it. "It's Dean's." I replied with a small smile. "It's nice." She stated as Dean and Tess returned. I carefully picked Nikkiaya up out of the stroller and placed her back in her car seat, I strapped her in as Tess folded the stroller up. "We'll come down to Kansas at some point to pay you girls a visit." Jesy told me as she hugged me one last time. I nodded, "Good. Text or call me before you do though just so I know whether we'll be in or not." I replied before pulling out of the hug and climbing into the back seat beside Nik. Tess pulled out of her hug with Perrie and climbed in on the other side of Nik whilst Sam and Dean said a quick 'goodbye' to the girls and climbed in the front. Dean immediately began driving as we headed backward to Kansas.

~ HEY GUYS. THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT! I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THIS STORY ANY MORE.... IT'S FUCKING BECOMING RUBBISH. VOTE AND COMMENT ANYWAYS THOUGH BABI'S. MUCH LOVE TO Y'ALL. - B. 💙