G O O D B Y E ' S

Start from the beginning

"Yes. It's not that far." Marcel kept driving, so we can get out of the base. Which is not ours anymore.

The important thing is that nobody got hurt. We were all just silent in the ban. Trying to get away, as far as possible. This is Los Santos. A lot of this kind of shit happens.

After an hour of driving..

"What do we do now?" Brian asked, with a hint of a sad tone in his voice.

I looked down, and just covered my face with my own hands. Trying to stay calm.

"My place is too small, and I don't know if I still have my..oh wait." I whispered to myself. Then I looked up, and bumped my head on the metal door of the car.

Everyone snickered. "Y/n why so clumsy?" Wildcat teased.

"I wasn't. I have a friend who lives at my base."

"So? Is your friend trust worthy?" Marcel asked. Who kept driving.

"First of all tho, do you guys know where are we going?" I asked in confusion. Raising my eyebrow.

"Well, we got Vanoss here. Don't worry we still got a place to go." I felt embarrased. But thank god. I didn't have the courage to tell them that if you guys want, we can stay in my dusty old shack.

"Oh. Awesome." I said with a happy tone. But end up looking down again, and sigh with a blushing face. In the end...falling asleep.

"But what about your friend though?" I felt a bad feeling. As Brock asked me about Chilled.

"Hey Mini. Did you checked the van if there's any tracking devices?" I was serious. Mini, looked at me, confused.

"Marcel. Stop the car for a bit. And Mini, check." Marcel stopped the car, making Mini get out of the car in hurry. Everybody looked at me and then turned their heads to Mini.

"Guys.." Mini said as he hold a tracking device in his hand.

"What the fuck." Wildcat grind his teeth together. Everyone is just staring at me.

"Fuck. Mini check again in front. Get the other one." I ordered Mini. Who is just looking at the ground.

"Please Mini.." I plead.

"Is that yours Y/n?" I shake my head.

"It's my..fri- a traitor." I felt the anger reaching out to get out of my mouth. But I pinched my skin and it hurts. So I went to grab my own mask. Making me want to tear it apart.

"Y/n.." Someone called me. I looked at Mini who destroyed the tracking devices.

"Is- hold up." I went outside, and checked the side for any un screwed screws.

"FUCK YOU CHILLED!" I shouted. Destroying the small ass cameras.

"Drive me to my own base. And get my car." I told them. My base is not that far.

"You can have that or use this tracked van." Rolling my eyes and sighing afterwards.

"And stop glaring at me." Everyone was glaring at me. But I tried to act tough.

"Guys fucking please?! I wanted you all to be safe!" Marcel sighed. "Fine Y/n. I don't know why I still trust you at this very moment."

"Go tell me to burn in hell or some shit. Cause I'm prepared for that crap." I got mad a little bit. Making me talk shit.

Arriving at the front of my base.

I went out and let the others out. They all looked my base in shocked but some of them tried to shook it off, but can't help it.