B U B B L E S

I was sneaking through the bushes, while planning my murder act. I saw the car before, which is parked from the very end of the small isolated town.

"I wonder why this place is so isolated from the city. Hm.." I went to a house, that looks like no one ever lives there. But there was. Only one tho.

It was a man, around his 30's. Poor man didn't know what's about to happen to him. I knew it because the TV was on.

I went to the back porch of the house, the style of this house is really nice. I mean it looks cozy, I might stay here for a bit after the kill.

"I'm going in..let me check first." I talked to myself, while finding the back door. I did saw a window slightly open.

"This man is dumb..I might have to take some belongings as well. Heh. I pretty much got an easy exit here." I open the window very slowly, and went in.

Gladly, there's no objects at the area where I'm going to land, so I creep and duck down. Then watch the man sleep and snore, while the god damn TV is still on.

"Tsk.." I creep slowly and quietly. He's a big guy. Not buff but big or fat.

I took out my pocket knife and stood infront of him. His eyes slowly opened, then he saw me grinning creepily. Then I punched his face, making him fall of his chair.

I hitted him again and again, making his nose bleed. Then I stopped, then looked straight into his eyes. Which is full of fear, while mines despair.

Then I end his life. In a short moment. Blood all over the walls, then my laugh echoed through quiet house.

Then I paused for a brief moment.

"I have to take this body somewhere.."

~time skipping~ the part... you have to chop off his parts into smaller pieces.

I went to the bathroom, and then starting to strip my clothes off. Noticing the scars, my old underwears. My bruised body. I sighed, remembering that this are all permanent scars.

I step into the warm shower, and my body felt relax for the first time. I even fill up the bathub with water and shampoo. I'm waisting all of this man's stuff.

I act so childish and surprised, while playing with the bubbles.

"Enjoying this much huh? Well..take your time. This can't last forever."

I sighed and nodded to myself. Playing with the bubbles made me feel so normal. But then I remembered. I'm not normal. I'm a killer..

I play with the bubbles, again, but with no happy expression or aura anymore. All I did is swoosh it around, till all the bubbles had dissolved.

"Something bad is gonna happen..becareful."